2016 SuperJets

Ordered two of them last week from my local dealer, might be in by the end of this week, I dig the new white and black graphics, which we ordered. Cannot wait to get back to riding stand ups, we sold ours last year as my Wife wanted a couple couches, this year she said these are boring and she misses the stand ups - so we are back soon!! :)

Super%20Jet-Black_White-Profile_01_zpswfgcoe7h.png

I don't know how I feel about a grown man who would sell his stand up so that his wife can have a couch... Lol just playin man. Congrats on the purchases!

There is a bit more to the story, I flip jet ski's and ultimately keep the nicest ones for ourselves, I had a Mint 2000 SuperJet built by Brian Boell (while he was at Kommander) and my Wife had a mint 2006 SXR. Last year I found a stupid deal on a pair of 2006 Yamaha VX 110's that I bought for $ 4500.00, they were great for places like Lake Powell to go on long rides and for friends to go with us. I had planned to flip them for 10K, but she wanted to keep them, I said we cannot keep both the VX 110's and the stand ups, not enough room in the garage. She then changed jobs, that was a huge mistake that cost us money, so we sold the stand ups as they were worth more cash to rebuild our savings account. She later went back to her old job and life/finances are all good again. So I recently sold the VX 110's for 9k and back to stand ups, which we like riding 100 times more.

So what is your local dealer getting for 2016 sold in bulk (a set of two)?

Welcome back...

And like you, I've owned a couch or two.. :)

$ 8825.00 each out the door with tax, registration, etc., I am not being charged for shipping, prep, doc fee, and other BS Fee's etc. Not bad considering the MSRP is $ 8499.00 - I am happy enough with the price to get the 2016's. I did shop around three different dealers and went with my local Yamaha Shop, have known the owner for over 20 years.

I talked with them a few weeks ago, they could ship them to me in Arizona for $ 6600.00 each which would save us a ton of money, but I do not like the black superjets - and I would have to pay tax on them once they arrived in order to register them, a hassle to go the the Arizona Department of Revenue, pay the tax, then go to AZ Game & Fish with proof that I paid the tax. So we decided to get the 2016's and pay extra.

Nice man I hope to see you out on the water running those things. Only place I know who still has Yamaha dealership is complete marine on university and the 143... Or kommander. I like complete marine because they give me a discount on oil since I first started riding a couple years ago. I like the white blue and orange graphics from this year.

Nice man I hope to see you out on the water running those things. Only place I know who still has Yamaha dealership is complete marine on university and the 143... Or kommander. I like complete marine because they give me a discount on oil since I first started riding a couple years ago. I like the white blue and orange graphics from this year.

Outdoor Sports in Prescott Valley is a Yamaha Dealer and has been for well over 20 years.

Never gone up and checked that area out, you ride Pleasent mostly in Arizona huh? I usually go down to dirty saguaro but just moved to the west valley and look forward to getting to ride the cleaner water haha.

Top Bottom