2023 College Football Trash Talking...........

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
How about coach PRIME , I don't hate to say this but , too much bragging to early and the media falling at his feat , yeah not so much as his record is now 3-2

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
How about coach PRIME , I don't hate to say this but , too much bragging to early and the media falling at his feat , yeah not so much as his record is now 3-2
They are actually 4-5. One win less than the Auburn tigers at 5-4. Their strength of schedule ranking is very close. Last year colorado's record was 1-11 so he's headed in the right direction.

Ohio State may want to consider making game attendance mandatory for players. Lol. But seriously this transfer portal/ skipping games for NFL tryouts is going to ruin college football.

What happened to Ohio State? Mizzou!!! Making the SEC proud!
Uh...like 3/4th of their starters on both sides of the ball are going to get drafted. Would you risk >million to play in one more meaningless college football game?

Congrats to Mizzou for beating OSU's 3rd string, each with 20 snaps tops, by a touchdown....I guess?

Lmao

Ohio State may want to consider making game attendance mandatory for players. Lol. But seriously this transfer portal/ skipping games for NFL tryouts is going to ruin college football.

Itll get better with the 12 team playoff expansion this year, but between the NIL and the new portal rules the traditional bowl game structure is all but a corpse for sure.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Uh...like 3/4th of their starters on both sides of the ball are going to get drafted. Would you risk >million to play in one more meaningless college football game?

Congrats to Mizzou for beating OSU's 3rd string, each with 20 snaps tops, by a touchdown....I guess?

Lmao
Well Shat, Those players probably should have stayed out the whole year then. I mean, I would hate for them to get hurt on a meaningless Out Of Conference game. Those games are more meaningless than a Bowl Game. Which is every teams goal, to reach the best Bowl Game they can...............

Those games are more meaningless than a Bowl Game. Which is every teams goal, to reach the best Bowl Game they can...............

Like 11 years ago with the BCS. Playoff meant that out of conference game could mean the different between being raked 4th or 5th. Let alone the NIL rule or the transferportal change, which basically makes college players free agents.

In no way am I saying my team deserved to be in this year, hell the qb transfered cause he knew he lost his job and his top option was **drum roll* syracuse.

But lets also not pretend osu v mizz isn't a 30+ to 7 blowout if half the team werent staying home working out for their pro days.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Has anyone done a wellness check on BK ? Saban ! Wow
I'm fine!!!!!!!! Now, everybody else around here are not. Life goes on!!!!!!!!!! 17 great seasons!!!! Nothing to be sad over......... I just hope the rumors are not true. That Mrs Terry has Early Dementia. Was at a meeting last night, afterwords some of us was talking, I brought up that rumor, an older gentlemen that was with us said "That may make sense, They have not been to Church in a while.", She also missed her first game this season.......... Who knows.

Top Bottom