24-7 backflip 7mm lamey build

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
There's at least 3 other companies selling the same thing .Lenzi ,Wamiltons and watercraft factory sell them to name a few .:fing02: Why shouldn't Ben sell one if someone wants one .

I think it looks exactly like a b-pipe that someone else manufactured coated on carbon. I think anyone with any experience with composites could have made the same thing considering Factory pipe did all the work. I am only being rude about it because I was under the impression you were making your own parts for yourself only. A few friends maybe..... but basically making a mold of someone else's hard work and then copying it and trying to sell it on pwc today is a scam.

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=170245

Id sue you if i made that pipe.

SXRguyinMA

Life's a beach
dont get your panties in a bunch, this kids not mass producing and flooding the market with them for crying out loud. He made this one for someone for testing, his is going to be based on that but a different shape, didnt you read his post? The waterbox is his custom work, no copies there, but he did cut his open to see what the inside looked like, then CHANGED it. Same with the bars, coupler cover and exhaust tube. If he's paying for the original pipe to begin with so he can cut it and make another, who cares if he makes 1 or 2 of them? :hitwithrock: I'm sure wamiltons carbon b-pipe isnt their own design. Probably a copy of all the other same-shape b-pipes made by MANY different people, they just made it in carbon instead and sold it. Seems to me Ben did the same thing as Wamiltons, but he's not mass-producing them

Last edited:
Do u know how many people make carbon B's?And there being made buy the hand fulls?
I guess not,do some research.Bun,lenzi,wcf,wammer.Give me a break....besides im trying to improve still off of whats been accomplished already.Tipes of cloth,resins,coatings,lengths and designs.If u think i didnt put thought into this pipe and its just a wip out copy ur wrong.That thread on pwc is to show people what im capable of doing,and if they want a pipe that doesnt soffin under heat..then they can get mine.
To top it off im starting with the B to grt a start point..then changeing it?Like WILL said didnt read the prev posts.You just sit back and wait,u winer:nutkick:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I think it looks exactly like a b-pipe that someone else manufactured coated on carbon. I think anyone with any experience with composites could have made the same thing considering Factory pipe did all the work. I am only being rude about it because I was under the impression you were making your own parts for yourself only. A few friends maybe..... but basically making a mold of someone else's hard work and then copying it and trying to sell it on pwc today is a scam.

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=170245

Id sue you if i made that pipe.

Don't you ride a superjet,where do you think they got that design from? Do you really think some Yamaha engineer pulled that design out of their ass? Thats right they took a kAWASAKI jetski changed it around a bit and tried to make something a little different and a little better,same thing going on here.If you are so worried about it show us all the correct path to TRUE enlightenment and stop riding that JETSKI COPY Superjet immediately.:haha::deal:

Last edited:

SXRguyinMA

Life's a beach
Don't you ride a superjet,where do you think they got that design from? Do you really think some Yamaha engineer pulled that design out of their ass? Thats right they took a kAWASAKI jetski changed it around a bit and tried to make something a little different and a little better,same thing going on here.If you are so worried about it show us all the correct path to TRUE enlightenment and stop riding that JETSKI COPY Superjet immediately.:haha::deal:

:haha: :haha: :chairshot: :doh: :nana: :twak: :smashfreakB: :nutkick: :hitwithrock: :spankme: :slap: :haha: :haha:

Superjet3

Waterlogged
Do u know how many people make carbon B's?And there being made buy the hand fulls?
I guess not,do some research.Bun,lenzi,wcf,wammer.Give me a break....besides im trying to improve still off of whats been accomplished already.Tipes of cloth,resins,coatings,lengths and designs.If u think i didnt put thought into this pipe and its just a wip out copy ur wrong.That thread on pwc is to show people what im capable of doing,and if they want a pipe that doesnt soffin under heat..then they can get mine.
To top it off im starting with the B to grt a start point..then changeing it?Like WILL said didnt read the prev posts.You just sit back and wait,u winer:nutkick:

How will you be able to tell if there are any improvements when you mod the pipe? Do you have a dyno?

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Who did you use to import the Bun parts for you? I want to get a few things from Japan but only people I know to use if Jetwave.

Build looks good by the way!

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
How will you be able to tell if there are any improvements when you mod the pipe? Do you have a dyno?

There is no dyno at Ben's house .
I think by improving he means using the very expensive high temp resin and carbon/kevlar hybrid cloth which none of the other guys use .

That's the beauty of making parts yourself too ,if it sucks you hang it on the wall and make another one .It would be a really expensive piece of shop art .:eek:uch:

The Bun pole is diff than the rrp,in the fact it is stationary and lighter by 3-4 lbs.Yes u will have to go threw jetwave...make sure ur order is correct they dont speek english and when u send them email it convirts to jap.The Bun pole is 1500.00 with ship,and a month to get.There gird head kit will come to 835.00 with ship, non is 500 somthin.As far as the pipes ill be doing water testing on my boat but will be looking to find a person that can dyno them.When it does come to that cant say if it will work on 701's as it will be used on a bigbore 8mil lam ruffly 860cc-900cc motors.The pipe is in the making now.Here is some pics of the Bun pole.There last yrs model is welded and no adj,there new one is adj ...as far as angle and has a billit lug.

Attachments

• middle_1192876016[1].jpeg
    middle_1192876016[1].jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 88
  • middle_1201838894[1].jpeg
    middle_1201838894[1].jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 98
  • middle_1209284225[1].jpeg
    middle_1209284225[1].jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 102
  • middle_1212456362.jpeg
    middle_1212456362.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 100

Superjet3

Waterlogged
There is no dyno at Ben's house .
I think by improving he means using the very expensive high temp resin and carbon/kevlar hybrid cloth which none of the other guys use .

That's the beauty of making parts yourself too ,if it sucks you hang it on the wall and make another one .It would be a really expensive piece of shop art .:eek:uch:

Got ya. I thought he was going to mod the chamber shape.

What pistons did you end up getting ??Well I got a set of riva 85mm Flattops wich are really r@d pistons.
Turns out that my squish/clearance problem on my stroker(in the other thread)was due to the fact the the r@d pistons are longer than the wiseco's are.
The piston dimention of the wiseco's are 870 and the r@d are 1.26mm taller from the top of the rist pin to the crown of the piston.
350$ learning experiance :(

Last edited:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
hey dbrutherford - sweet vid! no backflips or barrel rolls though eh? lol

Not me man just some video I found on the internet. Everyone should try skydiving, it is a blast! If I wasn't so deep in the pocket to skis I would be jumping every weekend instead of riding skis. It is like any other hobby... EXPEN$IVE!

Top Bottom