24-7 backflip 7mm lamey build

all aside, the kid never shows it off, but Ihop can rip some shiot.
I have looked over in backflips an he is right there with me inverted !:cheer:
I just got to get him to do it more !

yes!!! I remember seeing him air our huge backys at daytona 06

If you haven't had problems yet, you will before it's all over. The couplers turn the entire engine compartment into a huge mist storm if there's much water in there at all. You should get one ASAP.

listen to this man!

Oh, I have one I just took it out. I have a scupper and dual 500 bilges. Whatever water gets in there isn't in there for very long. Ive had it this way for 2 seasons without any problems. I dont think the cover will keep anything form misting. Maybe help from throwing it around as much but seems like if it gets turned into mist its going to go everywhere anyways.

so, you think it was an oversight by yamaha, kawasaki, polaris, seadoo and PJS? :scratchchin:

there has never been a ski produced in history that did NOT have some sort of a coupler cover

I'd put it back on

No not yet,i used that money and much more for a jdm STI WRX motor.Doing a swap in the family subaru legacy.As well as Megans 32 way coilovers for a STI as well.Just bought a new type 4 dry manifold.Gave it the cut and flip then retiged it.Like the EME set up.Going to make a couple diff style coned chambers with and without the water box.The manifold is set up for 2 waterlines with jets to play with cooling and flow,like the wet pipe.The jets are for the flow being inj into the chamber.Im working on the lower end tomorrow..time to get this thing togather.Ill call wisco mon and see the stats on the pistons.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
yes!!! I remember seeing him air our huge backys at daytona 06

listen to this man!

so, you think it was an oversight by yamaha, kawasaki, polaris, seadoo and PJS? :scratchchin:

there has never been a ski produced in history that did NOT have some sort of a coupler cover

I'd put it back on

I grenaded a motor BAD because of a broken coupler cover. Put it back on. It took out EVERYTHING!!! :soapbox:

crammit442

makin' legs
Dont think Ben gets on the site much anymore.
Hmmmmm......:silly:
24-7 760 superjet
user_offline.gif
<!-- current activity -->

Last Activity: 08-11-2008 05:57 PM

Top Bottom