New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

Hi LimitedSlip7 i have a couple questions about fitment in my brawler hull and i am unable to send you a message if you could send me a message when you have a minute thanks, kyle

Hey man! Had a few questions on a possible limited slip tank for my new reaper build, if you have a few minutes shoot me a message. If your tanks fit in Reapers hulls im not overly picky on what tank i get. Just need one asapo!

stacher

Site Supporter
How did you attach a fire extinguisher mount? Very cool.
The mount itself limited welded on. Im going to use the square nose fire extinguisher canister and attach it with some quick release zip ties. I had to move the tank back a little close to the motor so the canister would clear the hood. If I were just attaching the fire extinguisher it could have been closer, but I was concerned it would slide around by itself. The SN canister hugs the mount perfectly

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
The mount itself limited welded on. Im going to use the square nose fire extinguisher canister and attach it with some quick release zip ties. I had to move the tank back a little close to the motor so the canister would clear the hood. If I were just attaching the fire extinguisher it could have been closer, but I was concerned it would slide around by itself. The SN canister hugs the mount perfectly

Awesome thanks! Good to know that @LimitedSlip7 offers that. I'd be putting one in a -6 SF as well.

Thanks! Glad to hear.

I do have both the 4.7 and 3.3 gallon tanks in stock and ready to assemble to your specs. Due to a recent job change and relocation I am limited to working on tanks on the weekends though so lead times may be a bit longer. In most cases I should be able to get your tank done the weekend after the order is placed.

I’m interested in ordering a tank please email me at Derek.dame@gmail.com

I
Tank Details:
- Will fit Yamaha 62t setups with B-pipe, PFP, or RRP pipe (3.3/3.8 gallon tank will fit TNT pipe as well)
- 4.7 gallon, 3.3 gallon, or 3.8 gallon capacity
- Includes an anodized billet aluminum fill cap with black, blue, red or silver color options and a lanyard that keeps it connected to the tank.
- The integrated battery tray is 3.875" x 6.375", sized for a Deka etx9 & etx12 with the insides of the tray turfed.
- Tank is constructed from bent/welded 1/8" thick 5052 and pressure tested before shipping
- Includes dual pickups, one return, and one vent.

Options:
- Carbon fiber tank stops: $20, epoxy into your hull to keep the tank exactly where you want it during hard landings.
- Sight tube: $10, nylon tubing secured with Otiker clamps allow you to check the fuel level quickly without having to remove your cap and look into the tank.
- Powder coating is available for $35

- Price for 4.7 gallon tank - $359 + shipping/pp
- Price for smaller 3.3/3.8 gallon tank that will fit with TNT pipe - $349 + shipping/PP

4.7 gallon Tank:
View attachment 312565View attachment 312566

3.8 gallon tank (left) and 3.3 gallon tank (right)
View attachment 312567
m interested in a 4.7 tank with the sight tube. My email is tyleryz@hotmail.com

Caps have finally arrived! I'm planning on spending this weekend finishing up my remaining 3.3s and 4.7s. I'm going to be taking a break after these, at least for the summer/fall. I might make another batch this winter depending on how busy I am. Right now I've got 3x 3.3s left and possibly 2x 4.7s(pending response from prior requests).

Thanks!
Nathan

I
Caps have finally arrived! I'm planning on spending this weekend finishing up my remaining 3.3s and 4.7s. I'm going to be taking a break after these, at least for the summer/fall. I might make another batch this winter depending on how busy I am. Right now I've got 3x 3.3s left and possibly 2x 4.7s(pending response from prior requests).

Thanks!
Nathan
will take a 4.7

Top Bottom