Surf I take it? Otherwise get 2 shipping ships and double up that sucker;> at least ul have consistency...

Good luck and i HOPE ur hull lives on afterwards...

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
I think he's referring to the one Pierre threw away after over rotating it, no way it was going to be close to a double. Would have landed on his back or head.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
I think he's referring to the one Pierre threw away after over rotating it, no way it was going to be close to a double. Would have landed on his back or head.
I think if he stayed tucked on the first flip he would have easily pulled it. But he was just going for one and over rotated. That is not who stunt bike mike is talking about. I don't think the guy he is talking about will do it. When is it going down.:Banane01:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I can figure out WHO he is talking about...but I'm gonna stay shhh. :nono:

The question is when....I could say I'm gonna do one and it might not be for 10 years. Is there a planned date & location or are we just blowing smoke out of our bong.

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
I think if he stayed tucked on the first flip he would have easily pulled it. But he was just going for one and over rotated. That is not who stunt bike mike is talking about. I don't think the guy he is talking about will do it. When is it going down.:Banane01:

I wouldn't say easily, no one whas done one, period.

If he stayed tucked it would have been intersting, but he opened up and tossed it. I would have done the same if I was a pro and simply demo'ing a new ski, not worth wrecking your season on a test ride.

I guess he was talking about a differnt backy though, the demo vid is the only time I've seen the Trinity boat.

I agree, this thread sucks without names and footage.

Top Bottom