650 Yamaha in a 650sx?

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Must be a 'bama thing:dunno:

You know what they say about the guy who always talked about everybody else being gay...:cheer: between the blatant homophobia, hump back X2 and fixed steer JS400000 its only a matter of time

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Must be a 'bama thing:dunno:

You know what they say about the guy who always talked about everybody else being gay...:cheer: between the blatant homophobia, hump back X2 and fixed steer JS400000 its only a matter of time

Yep thats right when you are all out of comebacks throw out the gay insinuations,sorry to disappoint ya but my old lady will disagree with ya on that one . BTW please try to pay attention ,its Waterhawk that has the Js400 and if you are really that jealous I will be glad to sell you the humpback seat, must be some kind of Yankee thing:haha:

tbaer

USMC
will you two stop b!tchin like little school girls. I want to keep track of this thread, but can't stand to read about you two kids callin eachother names just get together beat the hell out of eachother buy some beers and becaome friends like real men would do.:usa:

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
Yep thats right when you are all out of comebacks throw out the gay insinuations,sorry to disappoint ya but my old lady will disagree with ya on that one . BTW please try to pay attention ,its Waterhawk that has the Js400 and if you are really that jealous I will be glad to sell you the humpback seat, must be some kind of Yankee thing:haha:

terry, he's got a few details all screwy. my 400 isn't a fixed steer, nor is a js four hundred thousand. mohawks and chickenhawks are what you gotta watch out for.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
This discussion is like apples and oranges...actually more like apples and herpes. If you are in a room with 50 people and you ask who likes what more most will say apples, you know there is still a few in the room who have herpes but deep down inside they really wish they had apples instead. Dont spread herpes, buy a superjet.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Actually here you ask 50 different people and you get damn near 50 different answers,I haven't ever had occasion to ask any here about herpes though ,must be a Yankee thing.:ugh2:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
not refoamed yet. you know that won't be an even contest bro. since jetts top deck conversion came in at like 260 wet.

i'll just glass some lead in before you get home and gel over it so it is invisible (hahahaha)

i'll try to pull it out and get some picks of it for you to spank to!!!!!!!!!!

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
not refoamed yet. you know that won't be an even contest bro. since jetts top deck conversion came in at like 260 wet.

i'll just glass some lead in before you get home and gel over it so it is invisible (hahahaha)

i'll try to pull it out and get some picks of it for you to spank to!!!!!!!!!!

LOL i know, im just screwing with ya.

Be careful when you pull it out. Velvet gloves and such :)

If you could snap a pic or two that would be sweet! i CAN'T wait to get back and see it in person...

Top Bottom