650 Yamaha in a 650sx?

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
The usual suspects arguing the same rediculous concepts.

Give it a rest already, no one is going to convince anyone of anything, it's an Internet forum.

It's a Freestyle/Freeride site first. Maybe that's why it's a Superjet circle jerk. Because it's about Freestyle/Freeride.
Eh? Ever think of that? :biggrin:

Ride what you want.

But you ride a super jet, you are part of the conspiracy man!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
The question is....do people ride Superjets because they want in on the circlejerk :)crazy:) or because it is the ski that fits their needs the best?

I think you are just pissed nobody invited you :dance: you can lash out and make fun of us but in the end you sit at home alone at night and masturbate with your tears.

thats funny stuff :lmao:
and i dont mean that personally terry, just a funny comment

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Let put it this way Nube,you think I am pissed because I wasn't invited,actually its just the opposite,thanks for not inviting me,and if thats the initiation don't ever bother inviting me.I am just damn glad that the people that I have at the freerides don't act the way some on this site do.

HAHAHAHHA

terrys panties are wadded up even more than when i used to make fun of him for being an "authorized WSM dealer" on pwct!

this is great!

i want to hear more about your freestlye kawi 300! :lmao:

i just yanked my motor out of my superjet and installed a kawasaki js300 single piston motor in it. best mod i ever did! this think rocks i cant believe nobody else has done this. i modded the hell out of it though. when i pin the throttle look out! i passed several kayaks that were going pretty good on a downstream rush. so you guys with your 650 bs need to recognize that the real motor to have is a kawi 300.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
i just yanked my motor out of my superjet and installed a kawasaki js300 single piston motor in it. best mod i ever did! this think rocks i cant believe nobody else has done this. i modded the hell out of it though. when i pin the throttle look out! i passed several kayaks that were going pretty good on a downstream rush. so you guys with your 650 bs need to recognize that the real motor to have is a kawi 300.

you can put an extractor exhaust and brainless TL system on it and get even more performance out of it.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Already has the brainless TL I am waiting on you to ship the exhaust though Travis,when should I expect it,if you think my Superjet Underoos are wadded up you b mistakin.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
Already has the brainless TL I am waiting on you to ship the exhaust though Travis,when should I expect it,if you think my Superjet Underoos are wadded up you b mistakin.

underoos are only for human spontaneous combustion. you want to keep combustion within the cylinders, not outside.

Top Bottom