701 conversion bed-plates to Kawi.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Taking orders now. $210 shipped for the time being....
attachment.php

Last edited:
Anyone ever compare the ada and tigershark couplers? I have a set of ada's I ordered when I first started looking into this swap, think i will be able to run it or should i get a tigershark coupler? anyone need a set of superjet kawi style couplers?? :)

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED...factory pipe has some sj mods in stock. my buddy got a nice shiny new one last week!

Yup, I have called several times over the last year and they have had them in stock everytime. The whole, "they are out and not making anymore for a while" is a load of crap started by some tool so they could charge 700$ for a used b pipe. great ideo for this plate. Great upgrade over that 650 or even 750 motor.

I just ordered a set of kawi style couplers from ada, I may know someone looking for pair. What do you want shipped and I will spread the word or list them in the fs section for a few bucks cheaper and they ought to go quick.

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
This set going to superx2. 6lb 9oz

Attachments

• Tbird 076.jpg
    Tbird 076.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Got my bed plates today! Thanks Crab! Got some Crab tubbies aswell! I'll get some pics and post them when i drop this puppy in. I am just about ready to lay some glass inside, maybe tommorrow. Not going crazy cause I have came to the conclusion my hull is pretty beat. Main goal is to get it to the point it will last till I can find a clean hull to swap everything over to!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Got my bed plates today! Thanks Crab! Got some Crab Clonies aswell! I'll get some pics and post them when i drop this puppy in. I am just about ready to lay some glass inside, maybe tommorrow. Not going crazy cause I have came to the conclusion my hull is pretty beat. Main goal is to get it to the point it will last till I can find a clean hull to swap everything over to!
:beerchug:

Attachments

• 101_5621.jpg
    101_5621.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom