Blaster 701 Industries dual hood strut kits

Are you guys going to have any representation at Daytona Freeride? I am hoping to pick some stuff up there and see if a surf wedge will fit in my reinforced lip. I need some vacate valves and would probably pick up a hood strut kit if it was there.

I'll be damned if I can figure out how to PM you on this new set up. My cell is 724 288 6636. I would really like to get two red surf plugs as well and if a surf lip will fit Id take one of those in red.

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
Not sure about 701 but W/ rad dudes strut kit you use existing hood threaded inserts but must drill hull under hood seal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing special about drilling into hulls. Sharp drills work the best. The 701 Industries Hood kit is the only kit available that is a complete kit right down to cover plates for where the old existing hood brackets are removed. And the Only company that offers you a choice of Stainless Steel gas struts. The choice is clear. Check out our web site for all your Blaster needs. http://www.701industries.com/

Got mine. I've always wanted them, but never wanted to spend the money. I am so glad I finally did. It is so much nicer not having to mess with that dawn hood pole. I'm sure it will be even nicer in the water for checking gas level or tuning carbs. Big thumb up.

Top Bottom