Blaster 701 Industries motor mounts, exhausts, hood moutns, interest thread

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Checking to see what the interest level is on this rear exhaust kit. Made by 701 Industries I will be importing these kits which will come complete with exhaust tube/outlet, block off plate, and hardware. Initial pricing will be roughly $119 (possibly lower) plus actual shipping.

Trying to figure out how many to order, this will affect pricing as shipping from Australia is expensive...............please shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything so I can determine my order amount.

IMG_0273rear exhaust 5.jpgrear exhaust 1.jpgrear exhaust 3.jpgrear exhaust 4.jpg

rear exhaust kit

IMG_035mounts sj.jpg

Will also be bringing over dual urethane motor mounts, surf proven by Aussie riders. Soon to be backflip tested by one of our board members.

701 Industries: my mission statement to engine mount manufacturer was to build a mount that will dampen engine vibration, will soak up any impact and not break and thirdly be affordable.So a conventional style mount uses a billet or cast alloy base, then on top of that is glued a rubber or urethane dampener and than on top of that is glued basically a threaded washer. then its up to the strength of the glue to hold it all together . Heres the cool part about 701 mounts. NO GLUE. They are a full dual urethane mount with a full billet alloy core. In the manufacturing process the base and the stock are poured into the mould with the alloy core in place to form a one piece mount. Its a special process they use to make the base harder than the damping stock but what you end up with is a virtually indestructible engine mount that controls all the motor vibration from the top to the very bottom of the mount. Traditionally you would tighten your mount down hard , all that is required on these mounts is 10 to 15 lbs of pressure. Remember the whole of this mount is being used for dampening.

701 steering 004.jpgb1 struts 002.jpgPicture 004.jpg

dual hood shock kits

more unique parts to follow like motor mount keepers, recessed rear hand holds, stainless freeride steering..............please shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything so I can determine my order amount.

THANKS
Chris

Last edited:
Good looking parts! Would love to get my hands on the hood shock kit as well as some of the other goodies listed!

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
i'd be interested in the hood shock kit... maybe mounts.... that exhaust isn't my style though, seems like it should be flush with the back, or at least have a nice trim ring to finish it off.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
i'd be interested in the hood shock kit... maybe mounts.... that exhaust isn't my style though, seems like it should be flush with the back, or at least have a nice trim ring to finish it off.

I'll see if he has a flush exit option. I like the slight bend to this one but i can understand where ya might like a different style.

I think this hood Kit is interesting. Does it work with any hood? And does it prevent the hood from falling off after a hard impact? Or is it just to work better without flipping the hood away all time?

Not sure if it will save you on a hard impact but it is nice to be able to pop the latch, pull up the hood and have the shocks take most of the weight as well as hold the hood up while you work.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
I think this hood Kit is interesting. Does it work with any hood? And does it prevent the hood from falling off after a hard impact? Or is it just to work better without flipping the hood away all time?

this kit is specifically designed for the b1. As zimmy said, it's primary design is to lift and hold the hood in place with minimal effort.

I'm testing his gear out and the steering system is wow so good it is so much quicker steering then umi and you can adjust it as much as you want

Top quality products

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
I'm testing his gear out and the steering system is wow so good it is so much quicker steering then umi and you can adjust it as much as you want
Top quality products

Thanks kieran. I've heard good things from jays333 as well. Can't wait to get his products over here.

Interested in motor mounts are you going to offer them for a fx1 or blaster 1

these mounts are already designed for the b1 and superjet...........if the fx1 mounts are the same as either of these, then I'll be offering them for the fx1 as well =)

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
SJ mounts and keepers.
sj mounts2.jpg

A little info on the mounts:

701 Industries: my mission statement to engine mount manufacturer was to build a mount that will dampen engine vibration, will soak up any impact and not break and thirdly be affordable.So a conventional style mount uses a billet or cast alloy base, then on top of that is glued a rubber or urethane dampener and than on top of that is glued basically a threaded washer. then its up to the strength of the glue to hold it all together . Heres the cool part about 701 mounts. NO GLUE. They are a full dual urethane mount with a full billet alloy core. In the manufacturing process the base and the stock are poured into the mould with the alloy core in place to form a one piece mount. Its a special process they use to make the base harder than the damping stock but what you end up with is a virtually indestructible engine mount that controls all the motor vibration from the top to the very bottom of the mount. Traditionally you would tighten your mount down hard , all that is required on these mounts is 10 to 15 lbs of pressure. Remember the whole of this mount is being used for dampening.

Last edited:

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
701industries.com still working on it. Should be finished in the next few weeks according to Dave. The steering system is still in testing before final design is sent for manufacturing. The specs he's shared with me sound great. I'll see if I can share some pics of the prototype steering and info.

SJ mounts and keepers.
View attachment 199165

A little info on the mounts:

So, to make sure I understand correctly, these mounts do not have the stock aluminum base plate? Rather the only part that is not made out of urethane is the area that the bolts the engine to the mount?

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Not totally sure on all the details of the mounts. I believe these are an all new billet core wrapped in urethane. We'll find out really soon as your set for testing review will be on it's way next week along with the hood strut kit.

player1

Player1
The mounts are all Urethane and then billet core - effectively only 2 parts, no glue - plus mine are yellow and look sic!. installed them and even though the base looks like a hard product, when you tighten the bolts, you can see it bulge. WE OVERTIGHTENED THEM, I did not read the instructions. So backed it off to spec and now. Likey likey! you can tell it is all one pice, no glue.

I have the last prototype of the new steering in Mine and lets just say that is dam impressive what adjustment options you have. Still waiting to complete the build, can wait to see how fast this things throws you.

With the B-Pipe and UMI out of production and the blaster parts drying up. Dave 701 is a Godsend for us Blaster nuts. He has plenty products in development too.

A little preview, you can see the std height of the steering (as high as UMI with riser blocks). Sorry, can't show all details until Dave lets me ;) its the Prototype!

hood.jpg

Dave is doing this for one reason. He ate some kind of Tablet that made him become obsessed with blasters, he has seriously gone so deep into blaster la la land that it's awesome. Never in my life have I chatted for 1.4hrs on the phone about B1's, every day! He's got every rider in Australia going mental with his new bits.. He may need to see a doctor soon to overcome blasteritice, according to my Girlfriend, I need to too. 701 Industries rules!

Last edited:
I am def. interested in the dual hood shock kit. I've got 4 b1 and would like to get at least 2 kits to start.
also intereted in the steering kit and rear exhaust / can this use a blowsion trim ring? do the bolt holes line up?

Top Bottom