Blaster 701 Industries motor mounts, exhausts, hood moutns, interest thread

701 industries is def the shizzle when it comes to blaster gear and ive heard hes got some good stuff for superjets comming out soon as well .Highly practical highly affordable and very high quality parts.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
What steering system? I dont see on on this thread?

still a prototype. finalizing all the dimensions before actual production. it's coming though and will be THE steering system for blasters. I'll have a couple of them here soon.

Zimmy will be our first rider in the States. We'll be supplying him with a hood kit, motor mounts, and steering system for starters. I'm sure he'll put them through as much abuse as any blaster rider could.

LOOKING for another blaster rider to run our mounts!!!

hit me up if you're interested. say good bye to broken mounts...........................also have 2 more sets for stand ups.........so I'm looking for some stand up riders too. I'll make a post in the freestyle section for them.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
exhaust and hood struts have been updated and happy to say my stock should be here by the end of the month.

IMG_0273rear exhaust 5.jpgIMG_0566new exhaust.jpgnew ex kit1.jpgnew ex side.jpg

hood strut kit has been updated as well. everything is now laser cut and the struts have been upgraded to more powerful units.

hood kit 2.jpg

Last edited:
Is this steering system designed to work with the stock cable or will it be designed to run with a cable that allows more throw then the b1 cable? I am also interested in hearing more about your hood. the stocker does not seem to hold up to surf abuse.

still a prototype. finalizing all the dimensions before actual production. it's coming though and will be THE steering system for blasters. I'll have a couple of them here soon.

Zimmy will be our first rider in the States. We'll be supplying him with a hood kit, motor mounts, and steering system for starters. I'm sure he'll put them through as much abuse as any blaster rider could.

LOOKING for another blaster rider to run our mounts!!!

hit me up if you're interested. say good bye to broken mounts...........................also have 2 more sets for stand ups.........so I'm looking for some stand up riders too. I'll make a post in the freestyle section for them.

Can't wait to get my hands on these parts Chris! Looks like Dave has some great ideas and parts, glad to see some Blaster product filling the shelves again!

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Is this steering system designed to work with the stock cable or will it be designed to run with a cable that allows more throw then the b1 cable? I am also interested in hearing more about your hood. the stocker does not seem to hold up to surf abuse.

I'll have a few here soon for testing purposes. Really wish I could share pics and more info with you guys, but the boss wants it kept quite till he settles on a final configuration. small bit of info...moved a bit forward, a bit higher, no adapters/risers needed, way more throw. Put it this way, I'll have a hybrid UMI (b1 bottom, b2 top) for sale really soon.

The new hood kit is super strong. Dave designed it to hold a lot of weight as he's working on a seat design that is attached to the hood.

Can't wait to get my hands on these parts Chris! Looks like Dave has some great ideas and parts, glad to see some Blaster product filling the shelves again!

What can I say Craig? Super stoked you're on board do testing for us!! I can't wait to get them in your hands for feedback. The end of the month can't get here soon enough.

Whats the price on the mounts? Does anyone know if they will work on a fx1?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

prices are pending final design.....they'll be affordable though. should have this info for you soon. wish I had the answer on fitment on the fx-1........can anyone help out here???

701 INDUSTRIES dual strut hood kits arrive in the States next week. contact 701 industries usa if you want one. only limited numbers available as alot already allocated. The price $129.00 plus freight from Texas. These kits are fitted to skis in Aus and have had great reviews. i run this struts on all my Blasters and couldnt imagine it without them. Nothing comes out of 701ind with out a ton of R&D. I work with the Struts Australia to develop the perfect strut system. As you can see in the pictures once the hood is open it gives you total freedom to work in the engine bay without having to fumble around any other hood support. If there was a better system out there then i would have found it. There simply is not. Let Chris know if you want one in this shipment. WHoa

Last edited:
I would like a hood strut kit.
how do I make payment?
im a newbe to xh20 so I need direction, please help

Top Bottom