Blaster 701 industries quick steer

Had the chance to meet Dave while in Australia and get a full rundown on his products and how they were designed and made!!! I would highly recommend his steering setups and other goodies. Built very well and bullet proof. He stands behind his products and has them thoroughly beaten by the best riders in the world over there to assure they exceed all expectations.

Is there a quick steer/bar package deal for the coming holidays?! Need to give my wife my 1 and only thing on my Christmas list!!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Is there a quick steer/bar package deal for the coming holidays?! Need to give my wife my 1 and only thing on my Christmas list!!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I don't like to package bars with steering, so many options out there. I'd rather let the customer decide what height, bend, color, etc for their bars. I can point you in the right direction for bars though. And stoked to hear this is the only item on your Christmas list. Should make it easy to get what you want =)

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
for the bars and packages doesnt it also depend of what size head it is? either standard, fat bar, or the new really fat bar? im not 100% sure whats being produced but i know i got the fat bar and now the new reaper system comes with even bigger fat bars and is sick youll never break them

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
only doing the 31.8 mm mountain bike fat bar heads now..............it offers the best options for bends/sweeps/rise.

QS-S-RED with logo.jpgRnR6 QS-S in the hood.jpgQuickSteer now with Suspension. Keep an eye out for 701Chris and Zimmy's feed back from testing. Already getting good feed back in Aus and NZ, this helm has all bases covered. Purposely built for the Surf , it totally eliminates arm jarring from the flat lands. You actually can hardly feel it compress, but you know it has because you have felt nothing up your arms. With the Blaster freeriding constantly going up a notch, it was decided to make the system 75mm higher than stock. This wasn't done because we are trying to market to tall guys, it was done this way to allow more movement and way more control when doing from basic to advanced tricks. The QS-S has a high rated compression spring located inside of the stem cover and it has a hydraulic shock up the centre to control the rebound. Each component has not come by fluke but from hours of testing and having Blasters do hull splitting flat lands. On the beach with boxes of different rate springs and shocks, we kept changing out until we felt we had the perfect combo. With 28mm of travel ,no body has been able to bottom it out. Yet in that small distance of travel, it absorbs the impact. This system will be available to the US market shortly after final testing. Keep you posted.

Last edited:

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
For anyone interested in seeing the QS-S in the States, Zimmy will have his at Wavedaze. I had one at Havasu and had a lot of people take a look at it. This thing has some great engineering behind it. I had it setup with bars for people to try the stroke on it.........works great. Could not bottom this thing out. Had a nice controlled rate of stroke/rebound. Can't wait to get out on the water and see how it feels. Got some great feedback on it. We should have them available soon after a bit more testing.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Our newest product, the QS-S Suspension steering, will be available in 6 different steering covers.

USA shipment due to ship Nov 4th from Aus. LIMITED units available. $550 plus shipping. Get your pre-order in now to guarantee you get one in the color you want. 701industriesUSA@gmail.com for orders/info.

QS-S spring covers.jpg

Top Bottom