Super Jet 771 SuperJet Build

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Would love to hear some feed back on the sound levels with the new waterbox. My new atp is starting to piss off the fellow lake community and Iam tired of always wearing a helmet!

My RN with the stock RN waterbox is noticably louder then my Rickter with the new XS box. Its a REALLY good waterbox.

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
I got too excited when I go to the lake and it started raining so I never did a pre-xmetal water box video on the beach but I'll get around to posting a riding video this weekend, But the tone is lower for sure, and its not as loud, I kinda like it, just wondering if there is any performance gains ie quicker throttle response

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
I will say this about the ATP, it does seem to have a quicker throttle response. The regulars at the lake have asked if I had done anything to the engine.
That part is nice,loudness.....not so much.,

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
just came in off the lake, I had a go-pro mounted to the front of the ski on a stock vid and with the SX box, and you cant hear the difference, as far as the throttle response, its so mildly better you wouldn't be able to tell the difference but I can since its my ski, so its not going to help me pull of rolls or flips ha ha.

As far as volume goes my buddy says its just as loud as before but I slightly disagree...its just like the throttle response gain a slight difference kinda exactly what I expected

Last edited:
Top Bottom