'93 SquareNose build

Man those are going to be the longest 28 days ever, lol. I remember my time in Diego Garcia crawled by at the end, but some days I kinda wish I was back on the island, it was so chillaxed. Yea I was home for 2 months once I got out and then had to leave for a school and just got back Friday. I just started a new job so I don't think I can make it this year but most def next year. I missed the Port A freeride too this year, but was gone for that.

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
ya man, i cant wait to get home. all my stuff come in from jetworks too. my case halfs are just sitting there waiting to be put back together with my ported cylinder atop its throne lol. every day here gets longer and longerrrrr.

whats the deal with the port A freeride? is it a big deal? i may have to check that out next time. there is going to be alot of sking this next summer!

Well I finally got the ski together. I think I'm done with the graphics now and I must get a new nose piece, but it's in the works. Pole is -4 with a shortened turn plate. Blowsion front exhaust split. 33cc domes and 185 psi, hauls booty.

Painted the insides with a ton of flake. Note the mystery box.
2010-12-19110219.jpg

Freestyle hood making. This thing is amazing, if you got a SN, you got to run this style of hood.
2010-12-19085801.jpg

Letting it set.
2010-12-23022428.jpg

The insides, Jetmaniac engine, hauls AZZZZZ
2011-01-07185835.jpg

Jetmaniac hood strap
2011-01-01171427.jpg

Tray. B Stock around the holds and a Pancake Pete FFH. 25mm padding with foot prints cut into the footholds, can't tell from the picture. tray was widened a few inches to narrow the gunnels.
2011-01-07224330.jpg

2011-01-07184526.jpg

On my way out for first ride and had to hit Whataburger on the island, got bored sitting in drive through.
FxCam_1293815966259.jpg

At the ramp, before I finished graphics. Went with a cow theme and aircraft tail stripes, can't wait to get my new nose piece in. Still need to touch up a few of the turf cuts. I had to give it the "death of a thousand cuts" in some spots when my disposable knife went dull.
2011-01-06154641.jpg

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Glad you finally got it finished and on the water! Also great to hear you like the engine and BRAAPPP. Nice work on your tray.

Last edited:
Yea it was just under a year to get it all together but it was worth it. If I had to the hull again... I wouldn't, it was so much work, like I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel bad. I was off for 2 months and did the hull then.

Those tail lights come from Harbor Freight and were only $12.99 a side and that included the pig tail, light, and grommet. They are $14.99 this year but you got to time the H freight purchases. I get alot of stuff from Harbor Freight, it was recommend that I name my Blaster 1 "The Freight Train", lol.

The yellow bike in the back of one of the pictures is goooooonnnnnneeeee, and a blaster is in it's place now.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
He you have that side exhaust mount, but from the inside you have the exhaust run out the back;;;; so which is it or is the side exhaust mount actually a pisser

He you have that side exhaust mount, but from the inside you have the exhaust run out the back;;;; so which is it or is the side exhaust mount actually a pisser

It's a dual exhaust. Alot of people don't like them and I'm not too crazy about the noise but I love the split. I like doing straight up tail stands and I do not like having to let the pump load/hook up after some air in the surf when I land.

It's pretty straight forward (lol). It's just a T fitting that matches the size of the exhaust hose, a little short one to connect the T to the waterbox, and of course the front and rear hoses. I made one a few years ago and used a SCH 40 PVC T in my 650. I don't know if it's advisable but it worked fine for me, I got a Kawasaki X2 exhaust for the front where it goes through the hull and used a universal fit radiator hose (the spring inside collapsed after a year or so)....... BUT if I had it to do again with this one I would get 2 270 degree bend radiator hoses and run an aluminum sleeve in the middle to adjust it to fit. In other words if you can find a picture of the Blowsion split exhaust kit, you could make one for pretty cheap and reliable with some imagination. Just see if you can look in the back where they keep the hoses at the auto parts store.

I'll look for a picture.

The hood mod you did looks a bit different than ive seen before? Usually its one flat piece thats let dry and then glassed in, but howd you get yours to droop like that? Also how many layers did you use for it Ill be using 1208 biax

Looks great though!

The hood mod you did looks a bit different than ive seen before? Usually its one flat piece thats let dry and then glassed in, but howd you get yours to droop like that? Also how many layers did you use for it Ill be using 1208 biax

Looks great though!

I just used one layer of Biax and used a piece of card board as a template. Then covered a big piece of cardboard with Saran wrap to wet the cloth on. I did make the liner a little big so I could just dremal it to the right size. The droop in the back is needed so the drain holes will be open. I had no experience doing this, but once you get going it kinda falls into place. The brick was used so the middle of the hood would be bonded to the liner. You gotta use some epoxy die too (IMO) cause you can see the liner through the intakes you cut in the back.

Top Bottom