A new idea for my next ski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaos

Party in a can!
Site Supporter
0005130_2009-yamaha-superjet-dialed.jpeg

Frankly, make this image your screen desktop wallpaper leave it there for a month. After a month tell us were you bought your SJ from.

even trolls gotta like that...

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I don't understand any of this though i am sure its helpful

4-stroke is like your lawn mower. Crank sits in oil, just add gas.

2-stroke is like your weed eater. Gas+oil, lighter weight engine.

Power valves on a 2-stroke change the port timing so you get better power.

Port timing is when the spent fuel mix leaves the cylinder.

Motors without powervalves have a single port timing determined by the location and size of the exhaust port. Power valves change the size of the port.

Rotary valve intake is a spinning disc connected to the crank shaft.

Reed valve intake is a petal that flaps open and closed.

The spark is seadoos new 4-stroke entry level 2-3 seater pwc.

The only 4-stroke stand up skis are benelli and hydrospace.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I really hope you are not just trolling because there are a lot of nice helpful people you are wasting the time of if you are.

Normally I wouldn't go that route but when you can google a word faster than it takes to post a reply of what you don't know, it's obvious you are not trying.

So either you are trolling, or you are just posting whatever random fleeting ideas that pop into your head, but either way, I wish you would take some time to search some of these topics on google.

Old_Skool

Site Supporter
I really hope you are not just trolling because there are a lot of nice helpful people you are wasting the time of if you are.

Normally I wouldn't go that route but when you can google a word faster than it takes to post a reply of what you don't know, it's obvious you are not trying.

So either you are trolling, or you are just posting whatever random fleeting ideas that pop into your head, but either way, I wish you would take some time to search some of these topics on google.
Fixed

4-stroke is like your lawn mower. Crank sits in oil, just add gas.

2-stroke is like your weed eater. Gas+oil, lighter weight engine.

Power valves on a 2-stroke change the port timing so you get better power.

Port timing is when the spent fuel mix leaves the cylinder.

Motors without powervalves have a single port timing determined by the location and size of the exhaust port. Power valves change the size of the port.

Rotary valve intake is a spinning disc connected to the crank shaft.

Reed valve intake is a petal that flaps open and closed.

The spark is seadoos new 4-stroke entry level 2-3 seater pwc.

The only 4-stroke stand up skis are benelli and hydrospace.
Wow thanks! Even I was able to follow...thanks again!

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
As I have mentioned to all the other creepy stalkers (that I should also report to the moderator), it's sold as it made no sense apparently and I am glad I posted threads and got beat up and didn't waste money on useless upgrades

Please don't use the report button. It would not be amusing.

Most of the stuff you have encountered is normal banter within the rules. Also, the moderators are going to be more lenient since your posts are a bit provoking. I know you may not feel that way to you, but they come across that way to the rest of the community. It would behoove you to work on that some.

Please don't use the report button. It would not be amusing.

Most of the stuff you have encountered is normal banter within the rules. Also, the moderators are going to be more lenient since your posts are a bit provoking. I know you may not feel that way to you, but they come across that way to the rest of the community. It would behoove you to work on that some.

thank you for thinking my posts are thought provoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom