Surfriding Alans FP2 Jetmaniac build

Hi thought i would share my build up of my new jet ski
the hull is and australian hull built by freestyle pete (sharky) the hulls and based of a RN super jet but not much is left from the superjet the lay up is fiber glass with a carbon reinforcement with gel coat finish the detail in the build of these hulls is A+
the motor is going to be a 718 ported jetamainac/blue motor and JSS electronics http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/108636-JetManiac-Blue-motor-build-for-FP2-australian-hull
DSCF2567.jpg

DSCF2566.jpg

DSCF2565.jpg

DSCF2564.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

DSCF2561.jpg

DSCF2559.jpg

alot more photos to come

Yeah it's pretty good out of the mould but I rubbed it back with 1200 grit wet and dry and buffed it and it looks like glass now.
The hull weighs about 40kgs I never weighed it not to worried about weight

It's 100mm shorter and that's at the front where the rocker was added when Pete designed this he wanted to make a rideable hull so you could carve waves as hard as you wanted but still be able to pull big tricks and ride away from them.
Chris that motor looks crazy but it's going to look so much better in the hull

just an update oh the build

have finished turfing, painted and fitted pump and mid shaft housing, xmetal pole wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl everything went together so easily could not be happier with the build quailtyIMG_0038.jpgIMG_0040.jpgIMG_0041.jpgIMG_0042.jpgIMG_0043.jpgIMG_0044.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_0039.jpg

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Yeah it's coming just got to let some glue dry and give it a buff and i will put a photo of the ski with the hood on and hopefully get graphics on next week

No I didn't I seen what you did on Chris's bob and was thinking about cleaning it up but I dont think I will see much difference as long as its all smooth I'm sure it will be good.

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
Nice work alan, the FP1 is the one that takes the 08 plus shaft the FP2 is the one with a set back firewall to take the pre 08 shaft. the ski's are $ 5950 AUS (freight extra ) sorry australia is a far away place from the US. ski is actually only ...nice build alan will send the graphics tomorrow...

Motor turned up today and all I can say is WOW the photos do not do this engine justice the attention to detail is amazing it is above and beyond what expected thanks jetmaniac. Can not wait to get this amazing hull and motor in the water
photos will be up when I get to a computer

Top Bottom