All My Crazy Friends III offically released, Nov. 1

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
:skull2: 8th Grade Algebra. :skull2: Just got my video today!!! This film f'n rocks. If you haven't gotten it yet, go get it!!! Lonnie and Eric did a killer job. I am super stoked that I'm in it and that some footage I shot of: Madmat, Smitty, FreestyleGeek, Highroller, Legdragger, Pancaker and Marshmallow, made it into the East Coast and Carnage sections.

I'm gonna have to watch it about 20 more times to catch all the stuff I missed. This is definately more of an action sports film... There must be 1,200 clips in this sucker.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday! :biggrin: Have you checked the slideshow? :Banane01:
Its such an honor to see my name and photos next to the best photogs in the sport. Heather and Ludo! :hail: Thanks Lonnie!!! Excellent work!

Y

yamaslut

All I can say is:

All My Crazy Friends is soooooooo ********ing rippin!!!!

Funny, great editing, and all around good fun...

big props to the crew

I got about 500 stickers and a few dvds to give out at the freeride...
Thanks to Lonnie and crew for sending them out!!!!

im waiting for santa to bring mine, but i did see it in pismo.

i watched AMCF 2 last night. fast times has always put together bad ass flicks.
it was cool to see names from the older vids and to meet those people in pismo,

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I just had an All My Crazy Friends III premiere party in Cleveland. About 30 people. Everyone gave it 3 thumbs up.. Everyone was absolutely stoked to finally see this flick! FastTimesFilms are the kings. :woot:

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
Just saw it yesterday and I must say it is an amazing video.

I would LOVE to see this video on Fuel TV! I think it is better quality than most the stuff on there and probably more entertaining as well.

It is a privilege to see our sport with such quality!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Got it for my son (2 part gift) It killed me not to open it last week when it came in. We watched it X-mas AM and again a little last night, it is awesome.
You have to watch it a few times to catch everything, it is fast pace and packed full of cool shiot. Will have the bros. over to the garage for some brews and viewing this week fo sho.

Top Bottom