Other Am Freestyle Roll Call Nashville Tn

Big Kahuna

Administrator
What? It's only fair, most of the Am guys will have more motor than me still. I'm on a mission to prove that I don't need a big motor to do hood tricks :woot:

I seem to recall someone showing up, crashing in a certain motorhome and kicking some royal booty on a ski with a stock hood with Blowsion handholds, some really janked up JSS Modded 38's with a motor with no porting.

Think that has been there, and done that before.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
I seem to recall someone showing up, crashing in a certain motorhome and kicking some royal booty on a ski with a stock hood with Blowsion handholds, some really janked up JSS Modded 38's with a motor with no porting.

Think that has been there, and done that before.

I'm sure I know nothing of which you are speaking kind sir.

I know EXACTLY what u r running!!! LOL remember-I know people that know people that know some people that know U.

I'm not hidding anything, it's on it's way to being 718cc of complete anger, TLR ported cylinders, with a B pipe and enhancer, and of course the 48 Full Specs. That's it, nothing else hiding inside :no: And I can do some sweet hood tricks with this baby, maybe even a stab or two :headbang:

I'll be there. My ski will be there. I qualify to compete. Not sure that I will though. I haven't ridden since before we moved. I might possibly get to ride this Sunday if all goes well tomorrow fixing a few things. I guess I'll make the decision then to see how rusty I am.

keefer

T1
We will show you a real good time. Tennessee sheep are REAL friendly.LOL

Everybody come on up, Gil and Jared are going to put on a great show for everybody. Gil is right, all the sheep are stump broke here in the 615. Gil was here for two days and thats all it took. :lmao:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Everybody come on up, Gil and Jared are going to put on a great show for everybody. Gil is right, all the sheep are stump broke here in the 615. Gil was here for two days and thats all it took. :lmao:

bawawabawa. LMAO

wish i could turn back time and had my ski running as good as it does now at the beginning of the summer. id be riding with you. now that ive talked good about my ski, it will probally lay down on me tomorrow.

keefer

T1
anyone have some info on camping??

Here is a link to the website for Nashville Shores, I did not see any info on camping. There are camp sites but they ususally fill up quickly with all the racers. U should plan on getting a room or finding other accomodations. Plan to come on up anyway we will find U someplace to crash. Gil might even have a spare sheep for ya.:biggrin:

http://www.nashvilleshores.com/

http://www.pwcfun.com/waterfest_site_hotel.asp

Last edited:
Top Bottom