Other Am Freestyle Roll Call Nashville Tn

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
wow i may be able to just save money by staying home
dayyummmm

add gas to that too and food

I was hoping for a little North vs. South action, but, instead of practicing all weekend, I got to work on my ski cause the damn thing won't start.:smashfreakB: I am about ready to say F it and :439:chill the F out.

keefer

T1
Just pour some gas in the bilge and hang a spark plug wire down there and crank it over. Be sure and have Brian light a cigarette and peer over in there too. It will definitey FIRE at least once:nana:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Yeah Gil, remember how you told me that all the racers were stressed out at the races and the freestyle guys were always just chillin? I guess TL isn't the ******** after all... Good luck getting your boat fixed.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Its Karma Gil ,didn't you come on here talking smack about how great it was running a week or so back.Karma ,she ain't the bittch to mess with!

GIL

uh, there is a reason why you keep your stock electrical system.

Gil, what are these pro rumors you speak of? And check the power switch on the T/L, that or bad grounds was usually the problem.

Last fall I rebuilt my 10 year old oem starter-now it go no mo. LOL

PRO class is rumored to have P DADDY, lustic, stoyer, ratti, and 2 other no name guys from up North.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Last fall I rebuilt my 10 year old oem starter-now it go no mo. LOL

PRO class is rumored to have P DADDY, lustic, stoyer, ratti, and 2 other no name guys from up North.

P Daddy is not in yet, he still doesn't have a running ski and hasn't ridden for about 3 weeks.

AND, don't forget Bogart and Havell, and the CA guys. I heard Bogie is coming to take it :1zhelp:

GIL

P Daddy is not in yet, he still doesn't have a running ski and hasn't ridden for about 3 weeks.

AND, don't forget Bogart and Havell, and the CA guys. I heard Bogie is coming to take it. :1zhelp:

TAKE WHAT-AN AZZ WHOOPIN FROM P DIDDY???

GIL

He is a pro when it comes to talking smack...........

We all know the REAL reason u AINT coming-your feelings are still hurt after the smack down I handed to you in Tupelo on Saturday. bawabwabbwaaaa

J/K
wish u could be there to continue donkey sex education in the South. LOL

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
We all know the REAL reason u AINT coming-your feelings are still hurt after the smack down I handed to you in Tupelo on Saturday. bawabwabbwaaaa

J/K
wish u could be there to continue donkey sex education in the South. LOL

its all fun and games until someone gets hurt:crying:

Top Bottom