Another Day at Kindercare.... Will dave and Terry make up? Stay tuned..

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Aww... did poor YamaKitty get her spotlight stolen? Don't hate the bling...or the blinger :grouphug:

Oh, and Gil....shutup :nutkick:

Here's one just for you Barb.... bwahahaha

1_barbhatin.JPG

This took you all day to come up with this??? No Wonder it will be 09' before your beautifil NEW O7' will ever hit the water. Don't worry about me, I'm not near as needy as you. It's too bad you fools missed a nice ride today! I see you had better things to do:cool2:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
The money machine was my idea. Check out my new seat cover too. It is monopoly money anyways. You can only buy homes and land with it...

It looked like rain all day long and was a bit breezy. It did pour it down for a while here. My back was killing me from working on turf yesterday. I don't think a day of riding would have been very beneficial to it. We only live 5 mins from the river so driving an hour and getting rained out of a BBQ and ride seemed not necessary to me. I am game to ride this coming weekend though. My lady friend is coming from back home to visit.

Attachments

• DSC00334.jpg
    DSC00334.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 94
This took you all day to come up with this??? No Wonder it will be 09' before your beautifil NEW O7' will ever hit the water. Don't worry about me, I'm not near as needy as you. It's too bad you fools missed a nice ride today! I see you had better things to do:cool2:

I actually have no idea what sparked me to even mess with that motor. I guess I am getting tired of seeing all the new crap sitting in my garage. I ended up getting the exhaust manifold and powervalves on with a whole lot of grinding on bolts today. The holes in the lamey didn't like the old hardware I had on the 61x cylinder. I had to do some slight grinding on the powervalve covers also to get the headpipe to line up good. I tried to get my stock coupler off the new '07 midshaft with no luck. i still need to swap it with the UMI coupler. I will probably have to get the tool to hold the shaft. I actually can see this boat coming to life soon. I am hoping to have it together within a week or so. :fest30:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The waves must have been from everyone fleeing from the guy riding in pink panties (which is just a rumor I heard). Was that you Wedo? Did you bring your X2 with the banana seat?

Hmmm no pink panties were seen on that end of the lake,I would say you are confused but I think we knew that already.Banana seat,obviously you don't know much about x2's,its a camel hump seat,they are very rare,I have one,I built it because I have skills,I can and I wanted one,I like it and I rock it.I also have a raised seat for my X2,neither is pink:poke:.

Oh, my bad...It looks like a seat I had on my raggedy azz huffy back in 1975. Banana Seat, camel humper seat, whatever.... As for my knowledge of X2's, it's definitely limited. All I know is that riding them with a somewhat stock powerplant doesn't do much for me. :icon16:

Oh, my bad...It looks like a seat I had on my raggedy azz huffy back in 1975. Banana Seat, camel humper seat, whatever.... As for my knowledge of X2's, it's definitely limited. All I know is that riding them with a somewhat stock powerplant doesn't do much for me. :icon16:

there a lot of fun with power, stock they are.....well you know ;)

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
You should have used a few of those bills to buy a real intake. Don't worry... you could easily replace them by putting Db back out in the streets for a couple hours.

That was the setup recommended by the builder of the engine when running a single NOVI 48 carb setup. I'll let you know how weak it is after I get the engine installed and tuned. This intake and carb setup has been discussed with many people that are knowledgable of engines, and I personally think it is gonna be easy to tune and maintain.....and will let the engine rock pretty hard.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Run it the way it is, I am sure it'll rip fine. :biggthumpup:

Congrats on a very nice looking engine. I'm sure it'll perform fine.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
You should have used a few of those bills to buy a real intake. Don't worry... you could easily replace them by putting Db back out in the streets for a couple hours.

Nah that is Gil and the little boy he stole away from his mother. But I am professional at whatever I do so yeah you are right, it wouldn't take long to make a mint.

I work at the airplane window factory though. Next time you are flying just remember the pilot is looking out a window that I may have said F it, it is only a window, we are behind in production, go ahead and ship it, what do I care. They don't teach window engineering in college, but that is what I do...

Weedo, your seat is one of a kind, camel humps, not so much. I see one every other month on eBay. You can still buy them new or like you make your own. I honestly think yours is way too high. Makes deep water remounts more difficuly. A +2" is all you need. Stock is best for freestyle. I figured you needed some love yesterday being the only person with an X2 in a sea of Super Jets. I didn't want to show up and school anyone (GIL AGAIN) on how to do tricks with a stock powered X2 again.

The thing about riding is you actually have to ride to enjoy it... sitting around talking about it is not the same!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yeah I rode a couple of SJ's yesterday,they are ok but damn it would take me a really long time to get used to that hull,I don't think I want to start the learning curve again at this point,I did like Yamacats 08 the best out of all I have ridden so far.

Top Bottom