Another Day at Kindercare.... Will dave and Terry make up? Stay tuned..

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
It will be a smallish ride if I do one,I don't have the time to put into a big super organized event,also it will have to be after LABOR DAY as the park where it would be held is pretty well booked up solid until then.If Gil would cut the tie down strap on that thing running about 60 mph down the road I think it would roll pretty well.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Every freegin time I REALLY commit to a roll it ends up VERY painful. Sunday I could not make myself commit for nothing. My left leg and head were sayin HELL NO. LOL

GIL

hey Gil, what did I do as soon as I got on my Ski saturday after I had the motor warmed up???? you just have to get back up............

suck it up, pull your nuts up and just do it.

I went to CVS today and bought 4 more pairs of big hairy BALLZ... LMAO
I am planning on working on rolls Saturday 1st thing while I am fresh instead of wore out at the end of the day. My biggest mistake is procrastinating all day long and by the end of the day I am too tired to hang on.

I wanted to try to roll the XFT sooooooooooo bad Sunday I could not see straight-but-I was sooooo tired I couldn't hang on to it in a straight line much less upside down. / and I really don't wanna F up someone else's high dollar ski / that would really suck azz.

BTW-can I borrow your skillz and ballz this weekend? LOL

crammit442

makin' legs
I went to CVS today and bought 4 more pairs of big hairy BALLZ... LMAO
I am planning on working on rolls Saturday 1st thing while I am fresh instead of wore out at the end of the day. My biggest mistake is procrastinating all day long and by the end of the day I am too tired to hang on.

I wanted to try to roll the XFT sooooooooooo bad Sunday I could not see straight-but-I was sooooo tired I couldn't hang on to it in a straight line much less upside down. / and I really don't wanna F up someone else's high dollar ski / that would really suck azz.

BTW-can I borrow your skillz and ballz this weekend? LOL

I TOLD you to try it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I wouldn't tell just anyone that either. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even LET most people try it on my boat. Should've tried it.:buttkick:

GIL

I TOLD you to try it. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I wouldn't tell just anyone that either. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even LET most people try it on my boat. Should've tried it.:buttkick:

I know. Had I not been wore out, I probaly would have. I did not try it Sunday because I was 100% sure the outcome would have been the XFT getting ghost slammed back into the lake. I have ton's of respect for you and the amount of time and money you have in your ski and therefore don't wanna risk it unless I am sure I can take the hit instead of your ski. U gotta keep in mind, I have never ridden anything as brutal as your ski, it honestly makes me think I can't ride a stand up at all sometimes. LOL

Let me get the ski thrashing out of the way w/my cheap azz hull and then I will roll yours and then u will roll yours and mine.

GIL

W/u see Crammit's XFT, you will understand. That dam ski is waaaay to nice to even ride much less let me flail it around trying to do something I can't do yet.

W/I can :barrel: my 12000.00 ski I will try to :barrel: his 20000.00+ ski. I wouldn't try it on your ski either cuz I wouldn't wanna F yer ski up(whit eor black ski).

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I know. Had I not been wore out, I probaly would have. I did not try it Sunday because I was 100% sure the outcome would have been the XFT getting ghost slammed back into the lake. I have ton's of respect for you and the amount of time and money you have in your ski and therefore don't wanna risk it unless I am sure I can take the hit instead of your ski. U gotta keep in mind, I have never ridden anything as brutal as your ski, it honestly makes me think I can't ride a stand up at all sometimes. LOL

Let me get the ski thrashing out of the way w/my cheap azz hull and then I will roll yours and then u will roll yours and mine.

I am going to let you in on a secret Gil ,what you really need to do rolls is a pink wetsuit,if you had one of those you could roll with no problems,I will let you borrow mine if you want .:mischievous:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Well the title does say:

"It's not what you are, you see...it's how you dress"

Maybe Gil can wear the pink/purple wetsuit that Steve wore that one day. Someone gave it to me with an X2 I bought once. I am way too fat to even think of fitting in it now. I couldn't fit in it years ago when I was a a teenaged punk.

GIL

I am going to let you in on a secret Gil ,what you really need to do rolls is a pink wetsuit,if you had one of those you could roll with no problems,I will let you borrow mine if you want .:mischievous:

If I wear your wetsuit will my ski be as loud as yours? LOL (ps-loud pipes save lives) thats my philosophy. LOL

GIL

Charles, That was a loaded offer........You knew he would not try it......

I wouldn't try it on anyone's ski till I know I can do it w/o tearing stuff up, and I sure ain't there yet. LOL W/I rode tricky's ski Saturday is all I wanted to do was ride it to the house and mount it above the fireplace. That orange is sooooooo freegin SEXY!!!

GIL

Gil, my girl is coming in this weekend. You want to go to the Sky Dive place and make a jump? I think we both will be making tandems.

www.SkyDiveAL.com

I'm gonna spend the weekend trying to roll. I installed a turbine powered parameter eccentric valve actuator on my ski last night. I hope it works like the advertisement said it does.

Top Bottom