Another Day at Kindercare.... Will dave and Terry make up? Stay tuned..

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Why don't you try a boat wake first. Get the roll down, and get over the fear of the rotation (seems to be the inhibiting factor)

Once your plating those, start worrying about your setup wake, timing, speed, and over thinking it everytime you approach your own wake.

Get behind a v drive wake or cruiser boat. Have it chug along, wear your bucket, get some buddies in on it, and have fun. Your probabaly way to psyched out to do it flatwater right now.

What do I know though I only ride 4-5 mos a year.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Gil,

I am off of work Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue.

I am wanting to go ride for sure. Just let me know when you are going on those days.

Steve hurt is vagina, I mean knee & calf so he is pussin out for any rides in the next few days/weeks...

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Why don't you try a boat wake first. Get the roll down, and get over the fear of the rotation (seems to be the inhibiting factor)

Once your plating those, start worrying about your setup wake, timing, speed, and over thinking it everytime you approach your own wake.

Get behind a v drive wake or cruiser boat. Have it chug along, wear your bucket, get some buddies in on it, and have fun. Your probabaly way to psyched out to do it flatwater right now.

What do I know though I only ride 4-5 mos a year.

U R soooooo right. I think about it waaaaaay too much. Iv'e been tellin myself their are no boat wakes in competition, but, would probaly be a better starting point.

GIL

Gil,

I am wanting to go ride for sure. Just let me know when you are going on those days.

Steve hurt is vagina, I mean knee & calf so he is pussin out for any rides in the next few days/weeks...

riding saturday afternoon and sunday all day.

Gil,

Steve hurt his vagina, I mean knee & calf so he is pussin out for any rides in the next few days/weeks...

If you'd try some new tricks, you might hurt your vagina every once in a while too. :fing02:

My knee is jacked. It started swelling some last night.

GIL

Pfffft.......Puss

I still have a sprained angle and the cut is still open............ wrap that bitch up and ride.

My left femur still has a huge knot on it-so u know wut I'm gonna do this weekend?-take midol and ride ride roll slap crash ride, not necc in that order. LOL

My thinking is-if u can have as small a penis as u have and still roll as well as u can-I need to shut up and ROLL. LOL J/K

GIL

You hurt your kneew doing a nose stab. That is like falling down while walking and chewing gum at the same time...

OMG that was funny. Sorry Steve, but Dave got u on that one. U told me u were doin a nut grab superman triple backy!!! WTF??? J/K

What are you laughing at?

You were crying about your thigh just two days ago!

So what days are you riding this weekend?!

Who are you to be dissin' anyone....you can't even ride a standup more than 25 feet without falling off homo.

Get your tricks right too geeter beeter....I was doing the double twist triple lindy sub when I heard my knee pop...:buttkick:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
$hit I can ride 35 feet shows what you know!

I think you just wanted to drink beer and needed a reason to stop riding!

Your boy Kevin never called me back either. I guess he doesn't like making money. Where's Edwin to chime in and say how great he is?

I can ride 35 feet shows what you know!

I think you just wanted to drink beer and needed a reason to stop riding!

Your boy Kevin never called me back either. I guess he doesn't like making money. Where's Edwin to chime in and say how great he is?

I ride better when I drink....and Kevin ain't calling you back because he knows you're a cheapass. :bananalama:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Who are you to be dissin' anyone....you can't even ride a standup more than 25 feet without falling off homo.

Get your tricks right too geeter beeter....I was doing the double twist triple lindy sub when I heard my knee pop...:buttkick:

So let me get this straight this mfer cant ride stand ups and he is dissing me for not being able to ride modded superjets well,is that right? What a douche!!!!!!!!:haha:

GIL

So let me get this straight this mfer cant ride stand ups and he is dissing me for not being able to ride modded superjets well,is that right? What a douche!!!!!!!!:haha:

Shabammmmm-wedoo gets in a punch

Top Bottom