Another Day at Kindercare.... Will dave and Terry make up? Stay tuned..

phone sex huh?

is there something going around this board to make all you boys horn dogs...first saki and now you peeps!!!

1_x-girl.JPG

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I typically don't get along with engineer types ,they like to study everthing from every possible angle,dissect it,figure the pros and cons ,measure every single detail,weigh every part ,put it in the computer with cad drawings and draw ten different drawings from ten different perspectives than maybe just maybe when the moon is in the right phase and the planets are in total alignment they might actually build something useful.Me I just do the damn thing and be done with it.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I typically don't get along with engineer types ,they like to study everthing from every possible angle,dissect it,figure the pros and cons ,measure every single detail,weigh every part ,put it in the computer with cad drawings and draw ten different drawings from ten different perspectives than maybe just maybe when the moon is in the right phase and the planets are in total alignment they might actually build something useful.Me I just do the damn thing and be done with it.
that's probably why my SJ project is still just a project :biggrin:

WFO Speedracer

I have a clear view in my minds eye of what I want to build,when I am done it is exactly as I pictured it,every time.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
You spend more time looking for stuff than working on stuff!

I told you that bendix spring wasn't lost it was just misplaced. Then I found it. Another beer owed!

WFO Speedracer

I am thinking a good start would be next time you ask if I am coming to a ride,show up,we see how it goes from there.

WFO Speedracer

No don't flatter yourself I went for the same reason I always go to rides,because I want to.No actually I have to be trueful here one of my biggest regrets in life is that I have never gotten to ride an X2 with both a 650 engine and purple turf,I know I almost can't bear the thought of it but I will do my best to try and carry on.

Last edited:
This ain't any fun! Where's Gilweed to instigate?

I say... KICK HIS ASS!!!
:twak: :moon: :bananapowerslide: :wizard: :headbang: :chairshot: :poke: :Banane35:
:aargh4: :swordfight: :fart: :kabong: :buttkick: :nana: :bsflag: :starwars: :rocketwhore: :saevil: :lame:

[EVIL]I wasn't saying that to anyone specific. :)[/EVIL]

Last edited:
Top Bottom