Super Jet Another FAKE ADA Head

I will post the pm's tonight. He claims ada is the one making the fake heads. I'm like get real man. Then he won't forward me the receipt. He also deleted the pictures of the head on his for sale post. Then he doesn't answer anyone else where he bought it from.

I will post the pm's tonight. He claims ada is the one making the fake heads. I'm like get real man. Then he won't forward me the receipt. He also deleted the pictures of the head on his for sale post. Then he doesn't answer anyone else where he bought it from.

I have no idea why someone would say that. This whole situation has cost us a lot of money, KCR357 a LOT of money, and possibly damaged our reputation with people who aren't on the forums that got a fake head, blew up an engine, then associated that chinese junk with our product. Bad situation for everyone, except the dirtbag that made all the money off of these then took off. The guy allegedly responsible for these is not in watercraft industry, he sells real estate in Florida!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Lets just say I worked for a company and sales were slow due to a poor economy etc , I needed to boost sales even if the profit margins were not as high, lets just say I got someone to make me a copy of a product we were making and selling and sold said product under the table to some customers.

Now lets just say the product was defective and an obvious fake and sure enough the gig was soon up, but I had made the company an a$$load of money with the inferior product and since it was an obvious fake I blame someone else, someone without a name or face.

Ok lets just say I now step in to save the day and offer to sell the real deal at a reduced price if you send me the fake head back in, now I look like a hero and I have sold the fake heads with low production cost and no warranty and the new heads sitting on the shelves plus I got the fake heads back to sell again, you can see where I am going with this.

We all know this is all just fiction of course and could never happen in the real world.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Lets just say I worked for a company and sales were slow due to a poor economy etc , I needed to boost sales even if the profit margins were not as high, lets just say I got someone to make me a copy of a product we were making and selling and sold said product under the table to some customers.

Now lets just say the product was defective and an obvious fake and sure enough the gig was soon up, but I had made the company an a$$load of money with the inferior product and since it was an obvious fake I blame someone else, someone without a name or face.

Ok lets just say I now step in to save the day and offer to sell the real deal at a reduced price if you send me the fake head back in, now I look like a hero and I have sold the fake heads with low production cost and no warranty and the new heads sitting on the shelves plus I got the fake heads back to sell again, you can see where I am going with this.

We all know this is all just fiction of course and could never happen in the real world.

I told you to stay out of the punch bowl!!

this kool aid is for us!!!

Top Bottom