Antigravity Batteries

swapmeet

Brotastic
I purchased a 12cell from AG, and ended up killing it.

I spoke to someone of a authoritative capacity at AG, we discussed the stress and load placed on batteries by freestyle jet skiers in specific. He offered to send me a 16 cell in replacement to see how it would hold up. Because of the larger size I never was able to use it.

A friend recently offered to buy it from me. He came over and asked to put a meter on it, it tested at 10.19v. (!!!)
I was pretty embarrassed, and pissed. I had the battery for probably 6 months, but it hadn't been out of the plastic.

I know this isn't news to many of the veteran members on the site, but I didn't see a review on this product.

IS0LD0UT

I hate winter
Fro, are the WPS as small as the anti-gravity versions? Do they fit the coldfusion micro box?
When are those PHP designed ones hitting the market?

Fro, are the WPS as small as the anti-gravity versions? Do they fit the coldfusion micro box?
When are those PHP designed ones hitting the market?

They're already available. I bought a Ballistic 16 cell built to Zack's specs from PHP in late January.
I couldn't bring myself to purchase an Antigravity battery after reading the response posted by the AG rep late last year.

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
I bought a 12 cell new from JM last fall along with the AG charger. Used it in my hurricane which only has an enhancer for about two months without any issues. After my last ride I removed it, trickled it back up to green, then left it on a shelf in my heated garage for about six months. This spring I reinstalled it after a short trickle charge back to green, and second ride it starts to have trouble restarting my ski. I charge it back to green and now won't even start the ski. I don't push it because I know draining it kills it, so I decide to just send it back to the manufacturer for testing. Before sending it off I give it one last charge on the supplied charger so they receive it just like I have been trying to use it.

Weeks go by and multiple emails sent by me later I finally hear back that they received it. They ask me to email them back AGAIN in a couple days to remind them to test it. I do, and more weeks go by with no response. Eventually they get back to me and tell me that the battery is over charged and to check my ski. I do and it's fine. I report to them the results and have sent more emails since and still no reply or word on warranty status.

So not only did I waste $300+ on a battery I only got to use for two months, but I wasted even more money and time shipping the thing back to them trying to warranty it.

Moral of the story boys and girls, listen go your peers and stay AWAY from antigravity.

The worst battery I have ever had ever not even 2 months out of it My shorai has 2 yrs on it and still going strong

scratch earth x off the list,they are dropping like flies now. The wps sounds it is the only one with decent cells for a ski. Although advance is carrying a similar brand lith for $200 bucks and it has a yr warranty,so at the least ya get a yr of use if ya have to return one or 2 of them.

Top Bottom