Anyone have a Dog/Dogs?

Thanks shanes love the dogo we wanted one but they are a banned breed over here along with pits . I try and get a pic of the mum . She is a multi show winner in Italy .
Also fyi in the puppy pic she is sitting on my supermoto at a race meeting lol

i would love to see a pic of mum :-}}

Haha small world what series did you race in , i know most of the guys over there as i did the British champs in 2007
my KTM's were all brought and built by Robinsons KTM :-}}

you ever gone over a done Mettet ? i was there in 2009 great meeting a huge piss up :-}}}

I only did southern supermoto series .my bikes were prepped by hm racing . Supermoto has really died over here last couple of years I don't have my motard anymore sold it to fund jet ski addiction lol . I do have a gsxr 750 k4 I do a few track days on . We talked about doing mettet every year but it never happened . just showed my miss us that corso pic you posted, she's going to check with her breeder but she thinks she knows the owner !

Yes SM died big time i think 07 was there biggest year . The Spanish is still strong big fields and great tracks
iv retired from the Racing now , just track days for me now to old and broken :-}} iv got a RC8R for playing on
track on its a whole lot of fun , but im in indonesia for a few years working so wont be riding them much :-{{

but getting right into the Ski's and loving it , boys do make it look easy i was out in the surf yesterday great fun
but i got hammered i think i drank half the bloody ocean :-}}}

That bitch in the pic looks awesome made me fall in love with the breed , but we already had Dogo's for years cant really see us changing as they are the perfect dog .

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Here is my killer Red Lab she is 11 months now
17e9b8a9.jpg

60fab2d9.jpg

swapmeet

Brotastic
Deftons56... that Flava Flave is classic!

Never had a Boxer that would sit still for that LOL!!!

We have two rescue dogs.
One is a AKC Boston Terrier, 'Buddy' (Generic name, but its a family name for BT's... long story)
The other is a French Bulldog/ Boston Terrier mix. 'Huckleberry'

They're are great dogs, keep us laughing constantly. When they play they look like little MMA fighters.

They're never like this....
sit.jpg

Normally they're doing this... or sleeping.
tussle.jpg

28096_1261127017299_1503390459_30545233_4023774_n.jpg

We take them to the lake and they do fine. Never had them on a ski, not sure how that would work out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom