My lab Brutus he is 3 years old
a6cd8976-8d1f-551b.jpg
a6cd8976-8d5b-fbbe.jpg
sleeping in the truck haha
a6cd8976-8dd7-9d5b.jpg

Last edited:

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.

he was only a little over a year old in those pics, i have more recent, but i cant find them. but thats George. hes almost 4 now. bluetick hound. best dog i've had. weird human like personality.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
he was only a little over a year old in those pics, i have more recent, but i cant find them. but thats George. hes almost 4 now. bluetick hound. best dog i've had. weird human like personality.

Our blue is the smartest dog I've ever had! by 3 months we taught him sit, stay, come, shake with both paws, hug and roll over.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
mine wont roll over, but he'll sit shake and laydown. i can get him to "open up" (howl on command) its pretty funny, and scares the :):):):) out of people who have never been around hounds. when i used to hunt him i could here him a mile away.

photo (5).jpgphoto (6).jpgphoto (7).jpg
i love all dogs, but its hard to beat a weimaraner. best breed for me.
i want to add another female blue. tried to rescue a couple, but they found great homes closer so it didnt work out.

mine wont roll over, but he'll sit shake and laydown. i can get him to "open up" (howl on command) its pretty funny, and scares the :):):):) out of people who have never been around hounds. when i used to hunt him i could here him a mile away.

thats funny....

back at one of my old jobs there was this ol' scraggly black guy that looked and talked like JJ from good times... we'd see from all over with an equally mangy dog....

His sit command was "take a break"

funny as hell to see it

Mine's pretty smart. I was considering agility training at one point. Kovy can sit, spin, roll over, leave, fetch, high five, play patty cake, speak, jump on/off my back for toys, do a 360 jump in the air, stick em up->bang and then play dead, and working on others but I'm literally running out of ideas. I'm trying to teach him to shake when i say Twerk now but he's been a bad puppy lately...

kovy.jpg

Video when he was about 7-8 months old
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4408402242138&l=7545020101595804345

Last edited:

Ducky

Back in the game!
Beautiful!!!! Huskies are one of my favorite breeds, even though they are super stubborn. I wouldnt trade my husky/lab mix for anything!

Ducky

Back in the game!
My mut Dakota (Akita Husky Lab Pit Mix) and my mom's boyfriend's dog Cody (Brittany Spaniel) My mom and her BF go on trips so I always watch the dogs, which I dont mind at all. Cody is the weirdest and funniest dog I have ever met. He is just so odds.

Cody is also a well known thief...Caught him red-handed trying to steal this motor mount to chew on. Look at that guilty face.

Top Bottom