Anyone have a Dog/Dogs?

Fro Diesel

creative control
ne8unane.jpg
8edy2u7y.jpg

Here is my 11week old Schnoodle. Sometimes she hops more than walks, loves to play in the sand, and is fine being in the car on the road with me so far.

I'll join in. I have always had boxers, but just a week ago my wife adopted a 1 year old great dane. This dog has picked me and follows me everywhere. The other 2 just want to chill in the yard and could care less. I couldn't imagine not having a dog. They are truly man's best friend.

uploadfromtaptalk1401578151075.jpg
ere9u5ur.jpg
6y3a7une.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Unfortunately we just lost one of our girls after 10 yrs.
Gizmo was having seizures and we had to put her down a week ago today:( don't think I have ever been so devastated.
Here she is eating a New York strip and hanging with her sister.
So sad Taylor keeps smelling and looking for her sissy.
Looking for 2 puppies now.
a8yta7ab.jpg
dybureta.jpg
8ugu4asa.jpg

Unfortunately we just lost one of our girls after 10 yrs.
Gizmo was having seizures and we had to put her down a week ago today:( don't think I have ever been so devastated.
Here she is eating a New York strip and hanging with her sister.
So sad Taylor keeps smelling and looking for her sissy.
Looking for 2 puppies now.
a8yta7ab.jpg
dybureta.jpg
8ugu4asa.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss! Losing a pet is hard, they are like children. I think about it every day with my dog, I'm not sure how long it would/will take me to recover once it's time to let mine go.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Thanks, yah its hard.
Take a 10 yr routine and wipe it out, things you do and hear everyday are now different.
Just not the same not seeing both of them waiting for me in the doorway when I come home.
u2egu3e4.jpg

Dirtybird, sorry to hear man, worst day of pet ownership. Get that other dog a buddy, there are plenty of dogs out there that need a good home.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Hang in there Dirtybird.. Feelin for ya buddy.

Here's two of our goofballs. Chewy and Finnigan Patrick. Finni is a rescue and 1/2 brother to Chewy. A couple of pics. One from a hike last weekend and another just after the hike, when they went in for a soak. And a bonus pic of them hanging in the garage watching me work on skis.IMG_2230.JPG themIMG_2307.JPGIMG_2304.JPG

Got her last summer but gave her to a friend when i moved from alaska because my life doesn't really fit dog ownership at all unfortunately.
1098326_803035399102_431028177_n.jpg

Bought her in a village in Alaska for 20$ from a kid and snuck her back to Anchorage. She's half husky half yellow lab (that is my best guess)

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
How is the wolfs temperament? I was really wanting a wolf hybrid dog, but read a lot of temperament issue with them?

The dog is 2 years old and is quite smart and very obedient.His temperament is great and he loves kids.My bro in law has trained a number of dogs over the years and has this one responding to sign language.My wife and l would love to have him.

Top Bottom