She has turned into my shadow, with me all the time
Have had her at the lake a couple of times already
She is a great ski buddy!
Need to get some more pics now that she is bigger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 65
Here's mine, teddy. Love the lake, and the boat. Can't keep him out of the water, as soon as he sees a swimsuit he goes nuts. He's a mix, not sure of what kind. I'd say black lab pointer?

e9a8une8.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Anyone guess the two breeds?

nxGiE.jpg

281708_510707802294608_1478829085_n.jpg

Costco's reinforced super tough dog toy for large breeds. This took him less then 15minutes.
479942_512493772116011_478294603_n.jpg

306896_262769917088399_1394674866_n.jpg

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
my baby scruffles of 11 years just passed away 3/12/14. :(

Sorry to hear that Buzzard.

The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him and the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous... is his dog.
A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens. -Senator George Vest

brandirad

Be Rad, Stay Rad
zeta4ama.jpg

6u6upu2y.jpg

This is Riley. My heeler lab mix. Rescued him when he was 8years old. Had a sprained ankle and was super sketched out about men. Only way I convinced my parents to let me have him was if he was an outdoor dog, well he figured out the dog door within two days and we felt bad if we yelled at him so he happily lives inside and we have to deal with all his dog hair. Socialized him by taking him to work with me everyday for two years at a ups store, he loved the customers and all the dog treats. Now he just hangs out at home living the life of luxury. He also likes sticking his head in my dads work boots as soon as he takes them off. Love him to death even though he's a bit clingy now in his older age. Follows you around the house and gets in the way. But he's a lover :)

zeta4ama.jpg

6u6upu2y.jpg

This is Riley. My heeler lab mix. Rescued him when he was 8years old. Had a sprained ankle and was super sketched out about men. Only way I convinced my parents to let me have him was if he was an outdoor dog, well he figured out the dog door within two days and we felt bad if we yelled at him so he happily lives inside and we have to deal with all his dog hair. Socialized him by taking him to work with me everyday for two years at a ups store, he loved the customers and all the dog treats. Now he just hangs out at home living the life of luxury. He also likes sticking his head in my dads work boots as soon as he takes them off. Love him to death even though he's a bit clingy now in his older age. Follows you around the house and gets in the way. But he's a lover :)

Looks similar to mine, always trying to figure out what mix he is. Best one I came up with was black lab pointer, but your guy looks similar.

Oh man great pics! Dogs rule! Although I am 100% convinced they somehow produce twice as much crap as the food they take in???

The little one is Yamaha and the big one is Superjet.

Attachments

• Yami posing.JPG
    Yami posing.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00472.JPG
    DSC00472.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom