Apologies regarding World Finals Transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For technical reasons, right now I am unable to send any private messages in the context of this forum thus, I cannot tell my friends that our minivan carpool plans need to be cancelled. Aquaholic, Rubbertoe, and Jetfiend, I hope you have made other arrangements and I will definitely be there next year to hang out with you guys.

I so wish I was going but if all goes well not only will I be going next year, but perhaps competing since pretty much anybody can enter the amateur division and a year of practice should be fine for me to not embarrass myself.

Have fun to anybody going or already there!

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
So, I can just show up and enter World Finals AM freestyle? SaWEEET! Gotta practice my signature move : circling, kicking my feet it. Can I get a red #1 jersey, please?

So, I can just show up and enter World Finals AM freestyle? SaWEEET! Gotta practice my signature move : circling, kicking my feet it. Can I get a red #1 jersey, please?

Per your 1st question, I am pretty sure the answer is yes. As for the jersey, I doubt that you can pick the number

Actually, you can't. You nerd. You have to earn a spot to compete for a world title.

can't what...get the jersey number or enter the amateur competition? ok, what does earn a spot mean? for amateur, is it that hard to be eligible? I would assume "earn" is not that hard when it comes to amateur.

Amateur, not beginner. Big difference.
whatever...as far as I am concerned, a beginner is an amateur.

and this

am·a·teur
noun\ˈa-mə-(ˌ)tər, -ˌtu̇r, -ˌtyu̇r, -ˌchu̇r, -chər\
: a person who does something (such as a sport or hobby) for pleasure and not as a job
: a person who does something poorly : a person who is not skillful at a job or other activity

Where most here have no problem meeting the spirit of the term

Regardless, I will research what it takes to then "qualify" or whatever so that I can participate as a non professional which I am now and will continue to be

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Mikesee you are obviously not a "true" jet skier at heart ,how bad do want this ? because a true jet skier wouldn't let a little glitch with the mini vans pimp ride stop them .gas up ,get on that go -ped and ride , and ride ,and ride and don't stop till you hit lake havasu .Its really not that far from ventura cnty

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Jet Fiend ,you out there on the streets and don't know what time it is ? it can get pretty rough by them yacht clubs ,ventura is hood yo ! them rims is gone mv is on bricks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom