Apologies regarding World Finals Transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to move out here. Way more skis than back home. Oh and the weather is pretty nice too. There really are quite a few great starter skis there.

I would definitely move out to San Diego with the biggest driver being you can be friends with JetFiend, Rubbertoe, and their dad Aquaholic plus, we can hot box in my VW bus together

King Kang

Never enough tray time...
I need to move out here. Way more skis than back home. Oh and the weather is pretty nice too. There really are quite a few great starter skis there.

Here's another reason: I've been to San Diego once and the women out there were unbelievably hot.

I got dragged to Havasu as a kid and they were all good times. Waxed my weasel there 1st time with some older chicks on a barge. No kidding it was near a 440! Havasu moments

Brian its a great town but this is defiantly the best time of year to visit. summer gets pretty darn toasty, literally .like never leave the house till after dark kind of hot .like if your ac breaks =death
I wondered about that. That and industry, it doesn't look like there is much for work here unless you want to work retail. My wife is in medical and I'm in insurance / auto body. Looking around it may be tough to live here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom