Apologies regarding World Finals Transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Fiend ,you out there on the streets and don't know what time it is ? it can get pretty rough by them yacht clubs ,ventura is hood yo ! them rims is gone mv is on bricks .

Well, if he had a flatwater ski and knew how to complete a backie, his street cred would have done the talking and he would still have his fancy sneakers!

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
mikeseee, bad stuff happens to good people all the time. you show a genuine interest in jekskis so im going to offer you a ride to WF. I would offer the rest of your crew a ride also but my truck is only a 2-seater and i don't want our thighs to be touching the whole drive out there.
nicedreams.jpg

@Mikesee, you've been a member for 30 days today, 245 posts and 95 likes in that short time frame, with that much entertainment value, I'd guess your the most popular "Fantasy Village ______ " ever.

How's your "cart before the horse" routine coming along?

but does Matt E also have a murse to

Don't insult Matt E
What? I can't start my day off with a good rumor? Since my minivan didn't break down, I'm already at world finals and it just so happens I'm the only one awake. So out of boredom I start a rumor and you have to get on my case this early? I thought we were better than that ... fix the van n get here.

I need to move out here. Way more skis than back home. Oh and the weather is pretty nice too. There really are quite a few great starter skis there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom