April 2010 - roll call!

ger87410

How did I get here?
Change us to a 99% probability of NOT going.

The problem that cropped up this weekend is MUCH, MUCH bigger then we anticipated. Don't worry, it's not legal in nature. :sneaky:

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
Looks like me and my financee can make this one, Ill have to hit someone up for transport though, my truck gets stuck in spit! I'll turn wavegoddess' arm and get her to go, her avalanche is 4WD.......BTW, the "Allister" hotel is party friendly and cheap, thats where I stay when Im there on business. I'll actually be there all next week working at UTMSI, anyone need me to do any research?.........So yeah, SXR, 15F are in.

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
:439::439:
oh yea
count me and the wifey in
the kiddo is questionable as she broke her pinky finger last week
sure hope my daisy can make it
:439::439:

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
I'm confused. Update me.

Where the :):):) are you talking about?

Is this the place with the barge waves you were talking about joel?

Melmack

(Timothy)
Yes, beach camping is allowed up to 3 nights in a row with a Port a beach permit($10 at any local store). The limit is not very enforceable. Designated areas are Between the jetty and the pier and a few blocks south of the pier to the state park. Not sure about camping near the Packery channel.

BTW, have we picked a spot yet? I say we ride where we rode the second day by the Packery Channel.

Last edited:

Peter123

C-Note
I want to have my tent close enough to the campfire so that the minibike racers can see and avoid it at night, but far enough so that flaming golfcarts don't land on me.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Me
subseawellhead
OddDuck
MarkSN760
Skinnyman
redbulljunky +1
wickedwayz
QuickMick
Moondance