Are you helping the sport grow? Or watching it die??

holygoat

Site Supporter
I'm not out here making videos but I'm making a conceited effort to bring local riders together. We've formed a pretty good group of 10-15 of us out of nowhere in the Midwest which is excellent. We usually ride twice a week in the summer.

Love the video. Very old school mid 2000s vibes.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Part of it looks like the Blair witch project but I didn't shoot the video and I know absolutely nothing about editing so it is what it is , you should probably skip to about 1:25 , I am the one riding the ski.

Yes that is a sidewalk and a lamp post , yes I can still ride like that.

Last edited:
Part of it looks like the Blair witch project but I didn't shoot the video and I know absolutely nothing about editing so it is what it is , you should probably skip to about 1:25 , I am the one riding the ski.

Yes that is a sidewalk and a lamp post , yes I can still ride like that.

That's cool. Jet skis in unusual locations makes for great videos. I wonder where else you could dump a ski? Lazy river at a myrtle beach hotel?!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
That was at Goldstar park in Wetumpka AL. , it flooded there which is why the sidewalk is underwater , the chain I jumped at the first of the vid is usually about 3ft off the ground , its where service vehicles can enter the park. I would love to copy that vid and get someone to edit the middle out and repost it.

That was at Goldstar park in Wetumpka AL. , it flooded there which is why the sidewalk is underwater , the chain I jumped at the first of the vid is usually about 3ft off the ground , its where service vehicles can enter the park. I would love to copy that vid and get someone to edit the middle out and repost it.
I've used iMovie on my iphone. There's probably similar apps if you have an android. Either way, there's easy options to make simple edits directly from your phone!

SuperDrifter

Prototyper
Site Supporter
On the Halifax River (Daytona area), we see 10-15 couches daily (just between H.Hill and Ormond) Don't see too many wave riders on the Beach. (summer waves?)

I sell jetski junk. Craigslist used to be the place where I made all my sales. I've posted a few things on here and barely sold anything. Facebook market place and the various individual groups for skis is where it's at. I think this xh20 forum is dying more so than the jetski world. I haven't been on here in months. It does nothing that I require

There are a few creators I watch on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram. Love them or hate them, I do think they’re exposing a lot more people to the fun and passion we all have for stand up jet skis.

There are a few creators I watch on TikTok, YouTube and Instagram. Love them or hate them, I do think they’re exposing a lot more people to the fun and passion we all have for stand up jet skis.
Yep I think that needs to be the main goal. More exposure! And selling good rideable skis locally. Plenty of people selling junk that just makes people sorry they ever tried.

Top Bottom