b piped 760 boston whaler - DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Well......

Since Charlie is banned for accusing BK for messing with his Title and changing it to read 'Porkin BK's Mom, When it was the other Owner, I will continue the update on the whaler re-foam for him.

The top deck was completely glassed over with two layers of 1708 biax and Vinylester resin.

Charlie decided on turfing the top deck instead of finishing the glass and painting over with deck paint, which in the end turned out some good results.

The turf job was not of superjet quality, but then again this is a Ghayler after all....

:bump:

The interior is currently getting a wetsand with 1000 grit, and then will be polished to look like the exterior gel coat.

Waiting on new rub rail from the factory, and will hopefully have that by the end of the week. Engine may be installed this week by charlie, will have to see what the weather has in store...

Rick

Hey Rick, I will explain this one time, and one time only. Charlie kept changing his Title and sig to comments that were derogatory in nature towards me. When I first saw it I asked him to change it. He did not, over the course of a weekend (I do not get on much or at all during the weekends) Darin saw the comments, so he changed them to random stupid stuff. Charlie, assuming it was me changed them back to other derogatory comments. Personally, You can call me what you want, It is just words. Fast forward to the following monday, not knowing any of this, I see "Porking BK's mom". Well, it is like this, There is a line that I have. That line is family. You can say what you want to me, or about me and I really do not give a crap. Saying your F.ucking my mom crosses that line.

Now, you might be saying "But Charlie thought you were changing his sig, had he known that it was not you then he may not have changed it" Well, I am gonna call BS (He actually said that in a PM on PWC), He said it, he ment it, he thought it was me. Fact that it was not me is irrellevant.

One day maybe he will learn that there are consequenses.

So, please, do not insult me by trying to defend him. (we have met, I think you have an idea what kind of person I am).

Rickster

Matakana Menace
Hey Rick, I will explain this one time, and one time only. Charlie kept changing his Title and sig to comments that were derogatory in nature towards me. When I first saw it I asked him to change it. He did not, over the course of a weekend (I do not get on much or at all during the weekends) Darin saw the comments, so he changed them to random stupid stuff. Charlie, assuming it was me changed them back to other derogatory comments. Personally, You can call me what you want, It is just words. Fast forward to the following monday, not knowing any of this, I see "Porking BK's mom". Well, it is like this, There is a line that I have. That line is family. You can say what you want to me, or about me and I really do not give a crap. Saying your F.ucking my mom crosses that line.

Now, you might be saying "But Charlie thought you were changing his sig, had he known that it was not you then he may not have changed it" Well, I am gonna call BS (He actually said that in a PM on PWC), He said it, he ment it, he thought it was me. Fact that it was not me is irrellevant.

One day maybe he will learn that there are consequenses.

So, please, do not insult me by trying to defend him. (we have met, I think you have an idea what kind of person I am).

BK, I simply wrote a very brief factual explanation to those that were following this thread to explain why I was taking over the updates on the build thread.

If you, Darin or anyone else wants to ban anyone including Charlie, go for it, it's your site... It's your battle...

Now I will go see what Darin is PM'ing me about and then I will re-post the photos that you deleted.

Rick

Rickster

Matakana Menace
Here are the pics that were deleted...

Attachments

• P9150005.jpg
    P9150005.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 66
  • P9150006.jpg
    P9150006.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 59
  • P9150007.jpg
    P9150007.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 52
  • P9150008.jpg
    P9150008.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 124
  • P9150009.jpg
    P9150009.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 84

Big Kahuna

Administrator
BK, I simply wrote a very brief factual explanation to those that were following this thread to explain why I was taking over the updates on the build thread.

If you, Darin or anyone else wants to ban anyone including Charlie, go for it, it's your site... It's your battle...

Now I will go see what Darin is PM'ing me about and then I will re-post the photos that you deleted.

Rick

You assumed wrong, I did not delete anything.
Nor am I gonna ban you for posting pictures of Charlies boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom