b piped 760 boston whaler - DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta do it. the keel is cracked all to hell and the foam is like 'wet bread'.

'its like having an extra fat bastard riding with you at all times'.

i just yanked the 701 engine and cut the area out underneath it. this is where most of the damage is at. this is going to be a shytti job, but it needs to be done... from the INSIDE.

the 701 will go into sakit2mes old SN sj, more than likely.

im going to put a dual 44 carbed 760 with a blaster b mod pipe in place of the 701.

with the engine, and the newly patched/sealed/foamed hull, it should outrun steves whaler..... <--- tee hee

....until he puts a lamey into it, anyway.....to try to keep up w/ me.... because hes a little bitch

Last edited:

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
run ping pong balls.

i did the math once for my ski.
figure about a gross (144) of ping pong balls is ~$15 (the cheapest i could find)
one gross of those balls takes up ~7" x 5" x 12" volume.
it would be fairly expensive to do a ski. not unreasonable, but still.
a boat!? that would be pretty insane i think.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
ebay 144 ball's
is like 8 buck's
i did the math once for my ski.
figure about a gross (144) of ping pong balls is ~$15 (the cheapest i could find)
one gross of those balls takes up ~7" x 5" x 12" volume.
it would be fairly expensive to do a ski. not unreasonable, but still.
a boat!? that would be pretty insane i think.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
gotta do it. the keel is cracked all to hell and the foam is like 'wet bread'.

'its like having an extra fat bastard riding with you at all times'.

i just yanked the 701 engine and cut the area out underneath it. this is where most of the damage is at. this is going to be a shytti job, but it needs to be done... from the INSIDE.

the 701 with go into sakit2mes old SN sj, more than likely.

im going to put a dual 44 carbed 760 with a raider b mod pipe in place of the 701.

with the engine, and the newly patched/sealed/foamed hull, it should outrun steves whaler.....

....until he puts a lamey into it, anyway..... because hes a little bitch
Wow! what a great idea you had to cut out the tray!!:thinking::popworm:haha!

Always trying to keep up with me:nono:

now, get back to work and get that "wet bread" out there...you little bitch!

Rickster

Matakana Menace
Pull the rub rail and seperate the top and hull and do it right... The transom and stringers will both need to be replaced....

Come over to my house and we can fiberglass boats together...

:bump:

:grumble:

:ugh2:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Got any pics of the engine compartment, Charlie? Is it big enough to glass in some motor mounts and run a 1100 or 1200 Yami?

I like Rick's idea of splitting the hull, too. Open 'er up, add some 4" or 6" PVC scuppers, some 3,600 GPH bilge pumps (the 5,000 GPH's air-lock), You could run six exhausts with the triple cylinder engine, too.

Pull the rub rail and seperate the top and hull and do it right... The transom and stringers will both need to be replaced....

Come over to my house and we can fiberglass boats together...

:bump:

:grumble:

:ugh2:

while splitting the deck from the hull sounds really easy, trust me, it wont be. besides, this doesnt have stringers on the hull.... that explains the weak hull.

why does YOUR boat need glass? what did you do?

or you could sell me that eckler for dirt cheap! :wavey:

:chairshot:

Got any pics of the engine compartment, Charlie? Is it big enough to glass in some motor mounts and run a 1100 or 1200 Yami?

I like Rick's idea of splitting the hull, too. Open 'er up, add some 4" or 6" PVC scuppers, some 3,600 GPH bilge pumps (the 5,000 GPH's air-lock), You could run six exhausts with the triple cylinder engine, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom