backflip on a xp

a local guy i cut his lawn...he has old style Xp's and backflipped one twice off a massive wake at our lake,

He is a very short and stalky and i mean stalky guy

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I used to have Freeloaders. I don't recall a couch getting backflipped in there. :dunno:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
My understanding is that was a specially prepped 3D and by the end of the day it was toast.I don't think backflipping an X4 hull would be that hard especially a modded XP with some weight reduction,trust me you can shed 45-50 lbs just by removing the storage buckets,intake baffles,trim system,stock hood with mirrors and gauges and the rear grab handle and about half a tank of gas.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
My understanding is that was a specially prepped 3D and by the end of the day it was toast.I don't think backflipping an X4 hull would be that hard especially a modded XP with some weight reduction,trust me you can shed 45-50 lbs just by removing the storage buckets,intake baffles,trim system,stock hood with mirrors and gauges and the rear grab handle and about half a tank of gas.

Bill O lays claim to prepping that 3D. He's got the story on it.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I have seen it on a XP, but have seen it on an older Kawi... "team no sponsor" ring a bell???

I used to be one of the "TNS" guys, I still have some stickers and shirts.
John Kalafut could flip a Kawi XI. I think it was in AMCF1. John showed me how to do a backflip! He was crazy, he would try to backflip antyhing he was ridding.

BTW Foxloat, how would you have the best of both worlds? 2 Superjets is the best of both worlds.

I had that exact same ski (96 XP) and rode it in the sirf a couple times. It is not worth using for freeride, big heavy and the motor is so far foreward it nose dives.
If you want a fun "sitdown" get a B1.

Last edited:
i think if a snowmobile can do backflips then an xp may be able to do them with the right amount of speed and rider skill!:friday:

Speed is the last thing you would want. Speed would push you through any wave. You want to have bottom end to accelerate up the wave as it is standing up.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Speed is the last thing you would want. Speed would push you through any wave. You want to have bottom end to accelerate up the wave as it is standing up.

speed only pushes you into the wave on small waves. Speed is what allows you to do really big backflips and assuming there is a nice SOLID wave you could hit it as fast as you want and probably backflip just about anything.

Top Bottom