Backflip!

freestylegeek

waiting...
Nice Job Matt!
I remember thinking the same thing on my first wave backflip - "this is taking a looooooong time!" It's amazing how long you're in the air for those things.

Congratulations!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I couldn't believe how ridiculously easy this move is.
Approach the face of an about to break wave, get down, pin it WFO, and hang the fck on.

Foximus

CFL Cheapass.
Easy for you to say, but with the crap waves we get at daytona it seems impossible to practice to me....

no consistancy from one minute to the next... all crap chop.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
MagicSeaweed said 16 seconds.
I say :bs:

Sets came in every few minutes.
Waves in the sets were about 10-14 seconds apart, not consistently of course.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Westport/Grayland.

It was the day after the Grayland Open surf competition.
Supposedly, everyone was getting together to ride that day. Me & Suva showed up and started riding at 8am.
Everyone else showed up at noon and didn't put skis in the water until after we left at 2pm.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
yeah matt! SIIIIIICK!

theyre def. easy! now you just have to do one everytime you ride to keep it in the swing of things.

congrats man.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Westport/Grayland.

It was the day after the Grayland Open surf competition.
Supposedly, everyone was getting together to ride that day. Me & Suva showed up and started riding at 8am.
Everyone else showed up at noon and didn't put skis in the water until after we left at 2pm.
Our group in the RV park was up until 4AM celebrating the wonderful Grayland open. The better the event the greater the celebration. 8AM would have been a bit early for them. They were hurting pretty good when I went home at 11AM Sunday.

Some people were too tired from riding and went to bed early. You left before 10PM Saturday night if I remember correctly. Didn't think you were that old. :smile:

Too bad I wasn't there to get your backy on vid. We can do that at surf slam in two weeks. Try not to break your boat before then.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
We will have to get more @ Tierra! Congrats

Count on it!
I'll have my camera there with the semi-long lens, so it should be easy to take good pictures.

Top Bottom