Backflip!

kraqus

Site Supporter
That was cool bro.....!!
I am years light from attempting one, however after I am done reinforcing my RN and adding a B-pipe and a head, I will be riding the "Millenium Falcon" then, and I would hopefully catch up to some of you.

I successfully completed a Stab Saturday on my SN....pretty stoked about it.

Benny

That's awesome Matt! Now do it in flatwater. LOL. Supposedly Josh has a friend bringing his wakesetter in town tomorrow or Thursday to make passes for us if you want to come. I'm not certain, but give me a call if you're interested.

I got school tomorrow, but I might have time.
What time?

Not sure yet...Josh will hear from him later tonight hopefully. I work tomorrow night so I won't be able to go, but Bobby and I have Thursday off and If he comes we were planning on late afternoon. Even if he doesn't show we'll be out Thursday evening. I'll keep you posted. Josh and I will be heading down to the water here soon so I should know more then.

KR

www.krlines.com
That was cool bro.....!!
I am years light from attempting one, however after I am done reinforcing my RN and adding a B-pipe and a head, I will be riding the "Millenium Falcon" then, and I would hopefully catch up to some of you.

I successfully completed a Stab Saturday on my SN....pretty stoked about it.

Benny

Chris Rosner has a stock superjet and flips and rolls. He has an intake grate, and thats it.

Top Bottom