Freestyle Backie-chan test tide

deftons56

Brian
i'd tell you to come try the new sf, but for half the price you can get that hull. can't say i blame you haha

why does it have a 140 mag? demo skis need big pumps and motors :p
I am going to try and make it to Daytona, it would be cool to meet you Florida guys and try the mini freak and a few other skis.

great work on this new ski, looks like you deff know what your doing. i don't know if im the only one who notices this but ever since you brought this ski out you don't hear about jeff and the rokr? i know you had 2 before this ski came out so i would guess it has some kind of influence on your ski, i can see the similarities. i know people in this thread that were talking about getting the rokr now getting your ski? glad to see your taking wdk business or im just making all this up in my head

The bottom deck is 100% diff then rokr .....the top deck is only the same because the rokr is a sxr top deck and I started with sxr top deck !!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

deftons56

Brian
great work on this new ski, looks like you deff know what your doing. i don't know if im the only one who notices this but ever since you brought this ski out you don't hear about jeff and the rokr? i know you had 2 before this ski came out so i would guess it has some kind of influence on your ski, i can see the similarities. i know people in this thread that were talking about getting the rokr now getting your ski? glad to see your taking wdk business or im just making all this up in my head
this has already been covered. I rode the rok-r and never said I wanted one, just voiced my opinion on how it rode. I had high hopes for the rok-r also but I felt like I would have lost too much of the overall ride of my superjet that i love. So now this is the next closest (as in distance from me) hull that has come out so I went to try it and am really happy with it.

Last edited:
this has already been covered. I rode the rok-r and never said I wanted one, just voiced my opinion on how it rode. I had high hopes for the rok-r also but I felt like I would have lost too much of the overall ride of my superjet that i love. So now this is the next closest (as in distance from me) hull that has come out so I went to try it and am really happy with it.

good for you.

Funny you mentioned that. Just earlier today I was thinking, how no ones talking about the Rok-R. It's like it fell of the grid.

But, F WDK

tomski

X
I know its not flip or roll cuzz im a idiot and rocorded that with video and dont know how to use it ... and noone was out today flipping or rolling ...but it will chase a boat for dame sure

Was he practicing "chasing a boat"? I must have missed the boat in the video.

^^^ this post is supposed to be humorous^^^

Top Bottom