Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Somebody had to start it!

This thread will be for discussing and sharing pictures about the Backie Chan hull built by Steve @ Trendsetters.
Good place to consolidate info without drama. :shhh:

154149_4221930155527_2033347441_n.jpg

222775_425936410816908_47801372_n.jpg

282123_397078280369388_164284658_n.jpg

Also, I think it would be cool to start an owners list.

1. Str8huckin (carbon kevlar)
2. Deaftons56 (carbon kevlar)
3. Swapmeet (carbon kevlar)
4. XJCrawler (carbon)
5. Hornedogg79 (carbon kevlar)

Last edited:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
How many peeps have them or are these the only 2 that exist thus far? I tell ya they look HUGE in person. Spent some time talking to Steve in Daytona, super nice guy and seems knowledgable. Building a hull plug is no quick process and takes and azz load of grunt work along with vision and ability.
Cant wait to try one.

How many peeps have them or are these the only 2 that exist thus far? I tell ya they look HUGE in person. Spent some time talking to Steve in Daytona, super nice guy and seems knowledgable. Building a hull plug is no quick process and takes and azz load of grunt work along with vision and ability.
Cant wait to try one.
I believe there are 4 or 5 hulls that are suppose to be completed in the next few weeks

that was the WDK 1200. hear it? nothing else has that sound except maybe the Xscream 1200. and since i've rode the BC a bunch and i ride everything like i own it, do i qualify as a proud owner?

So they pulled the wdk 1200 with the toasted cylinder out of the other boat, installed into the green hull and posted a video claiming it's an 850?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

that ride was before daytona and before it got put in the carbon hull and before it grenaded. look who posted and made claims. i smell attitude......that was backie jackie sutton on the roll

Last edited:
that ride was before daytona and before it got put in the carbon hull and before it grenaded. look who posted and made claims. i smell attitude......that was backie jackie sutton on the roll

Gotcha. I said that because that was the video Steve posted saying we got the 850 running better.. It was posted on the 25th of January, but obviously could have been filmed much earlier. I really don't care either way, but if you're right there is some BS flying around!

You know i cant tell for sure if thats the 12 or the 8. Jack was able to roll both setups in the green hull. There may be some confusion here but lets not derail the thread cause it was not intentional. We were trying so much different stuff and trying to get ready for tona. steves got an awesome setup in the kevlar hull now so come on out to cqmp far west this,weekend amd take her for a,spin.

when i know what i'm talking about, i speak. when i dont know, i keep my mouth shut or say, i dont know. i think that was when the 1200 was first installed and backie jackie chan sutton test rode it. if i make his name any longer, its going to sound hispanic. tuco benidicto pacifico juan maria ramirez also known as the rat. the good , the bad & the ugly 1966

swapmeet

Brotastic
tumblr_mcvym322qE1qcjgem.gif

Well... we made it to 6 posts without any BS. I guess I should be excited that a thread concerning this hull lasted that long.

I pulled that video from this post, which mentions that the 850 is running better than it was at Daytona.
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/123653-Backie-chan&p=1408613&viewfull=1#post1408613

:dunno:

Also, the post AFTER ^^^^ that post has the 1200 running at daytona, and it sounds a little more beefy than that 850.

Ya know what... I'll make it easy. Click the play button and listen....

850 (and if you open this in youtube, the title of the video is "Backie Chan 850"

Last edited by a moderator:

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Cant wait to try one.

Should have mine here soon Brian. You'll have to come up and check it out.

I'm thinking this hull should have been named the "Derail" right off the bat haha.

same motor but lighter hull in daytona. less throttle needed. i've been listening to that awesome sound for 2 years now. and those 2 hulls are the only 2 that ever hit water. like josh says , camp far west the 16th. i'll be there on my freak beast and rok-r 1200.

Theres gonna be some legit skis to ride at camp far west this,weekend!

Backie chan, dasa 1000

Freak negative 4.3 dasa 1000

Freak negative 5 some kind of stroker not sure

Rok r wdk 1200

Bob dasa 850

Hurricane scream 850

Hurricane scream 1200

We'll also have at least one wake boat...

Awesome oppertunity, the owners of these skis are the chillest group of riders atound dont hesitate to bum a couple rides.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom