Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
34745062.jpg
34745143.jpg

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
when i know what i'm talking about, i speak. when i dont know, i keep my mouth shut or say, i dont know. i think that was when the 1200 was first installed and backie jackie chan sutton test rode it. if i make his name any longer, its going to sound hispanic. tuco benidicto pacifico juan maria ramirez also known as the rat. the good , the bad & the ugly 1966

So clearly this has a 212 HP 650cc in it.

I hate to say it but as much as I love the old buzzard... I finally get to tell him he's wrong!!! That was the week we got back from Daytona and is the 850 !!! On another note the wdk was only test road buy Josh the night before polar bear and molested by mark at polar bear and then and then pulled out of green ski

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

motor tone dont lie. that 850 with a b pipe sounds nothing like that and more like a sewing machine. those 2 clips sounded dead on the same. hey steve, you just build em and leave the fun stuff to us. i'll teach you how to do rolls when the time comes, grasshopper. anybody can flip. flips cost money, rolls take skill. fragile as the wings of the dragonfly, when you can walk across the rice paper without leaving a trace, you will have learned, grrrasshoppaaa

Last edited:
Xjcreawler 55 pound strong as :):):):) carbon Hull fully plumbed read to build
uruqy5u6.jpg

That's plexus on the edge from when we bonded gets sanded off before turf

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
motor tone dont lie. that 850 with a b pipe sounds nothing like that and more like a sewing machine. those 2 clips sounded dead on the same. hey steve, you just build em and leave the fun stuff to us. i'll teach you how to do rolls when the time comes, grasshopper. anybody can flip. flips cost money, rolls take skill. fragile as the wings of the dragonfly, when you can walk across the rice paper without leaving a trace, you will have learned, grrrasshoppaaa
9 times out of 10 I have to disregard your posts because I can't make out what your talking about.

swapmeet

Brotastic
9 times out of 10 I have to disregard your posts because I can't make out what your talking about.

It would appear that in this case he didn't know what he was talking about either. LMAO!

Alright... lets get this thread back on track.

Who's running what in their hull?

In my carbon/ kevlar i'm gonna run a JM781, TBM flywheel, Enhancer, Limited FP, 144 solas mag, Hooker 10/16 with ATP turn nozzle.
From what i've seen i'll be running the smallest engine of the initial run of BC's.

It would appear that in this case he didn't know what he was talking about either. LMAO!

Alright... lets get this thread back on track.

Who's running what in their hull?

In my carbon/ kevlar i'm gonna run a JM781, TBM flywheel, Enhancer, Limited FP, 144 solas mag, Hooker 10/16 with ATP turn nozzle.
From what i've seen i'll be running the smallest engine of the initial run of BC's.
Mine will be smaller, freestyle ported 61x/62t, bpipe limited, solas mag, 9/16 hooker with trim

deftons56

Brian
Carbon/kevlar custom paint
Xscream SS900
Skat 148 set back pump
Skat 11/17 prop
Thrust trim
Xscream mod limited pipe
RRP pole
Msd enhancer

Last edited:
Lol j/k it's a skat I didn't know you would take that that well ...:):):):) that was to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom