Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need is the bill of materials I think they called it. My buddy did his freak it was like 35$ and super easy. you gotta put a hin on it too.

Richi- I think you need to go to chp and get a hin and then take the materials list to dmv with the hin and get it registered. Yuba city dmv doesnt know what there doing so go to grass valley and they have less of a wait and are easier to deal with.

All white
upy5y9e3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I am sure it is more of the angle of the pic than anything, but that ski seems really long. What is the length compared to the smaller skis like the XFS and Bada$$?

I like the white.

SM

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I wouldn't consider a Badass a "smaller ski". I don't know the specific measurements of the BC, but I'd bet it's shorter than a Badass.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
A -10" Badass wis pretty short but my -2 Badass isn't exactly a short ski so I guess it depends which ski you're referring to. Your -4.3 wouldn't be considered a "shorter ski" these days. I believe the BC is -14" compared to a SJ so still shorter than even a -10 Badass.
Steve what's the length compared to a Circus Freak or a BOB Hurricane? (just curious how it compares to other shorter hulls)

I thought a Bada$$ was a smaller ski, lol. I guess I just have so much time on SXRs, that all freestyle/freeride skis feel small. I didn't realize the bada$$ came in so many different lengths. The one I rode was a -5 I think. The only other freeride skis I have ridden where a bob Gen 1 (which felt shorter than the SF) and a rickter FS2, which feels like a SJ.

Sorry for the thread jack.

SM

Last edited:
A -10" Badass wis pretty short but my -2 Badass isn't exactly a short ski so I guess it depends which ski you're referring to. Your -4.3 wouldn't be considered a "shorter ski" these days. I believe the BC is -14" compared to a SJ so still shorter than even a -10 Badass.
Steve what's the length compared to a Circus Freak or a BOB Hurricane? (just curious how it compares to other shorter hulls)

I'm not sure so don't hold me to it but I think the hurricane is bigger and the circus is real close to the same..... the good thing about the chan is that it can go from a -7 to a minus 13.5(ish) and everything in between in a matter of 5 min!!!!

I heard circus fit a stock gas tank (witch is a good thing ) but that wouldn't fit in a Chan unless you put on a good magic show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom