Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought i would share.. if you are looking to run something bigger than a kart tank I just slightly modified a 300sx tank and it seems it is going to work perfectly. we will see when it is all together. and by slightly modified i just mean cut the filler spout off the front and plastic weld it closed.

IMG_0023.jpgIMG_0024.jpg

swapmeet

Brotastic
Just thought i would share.. if you are looking to run something bigger than a kart tank I just slightly modified a 300sx tank and it seems it is going to work perfectly. we will see when it is all together. and by slightly modified i just mean cut the filler spout off the front and plastic weld it closed.

View attachment 223162View attachment 223163

Are you going to add fuel fittings (i.e. Cold Fusion tank inserts) or use the stock ones?

Pretty cool either way. What size tank is that? (too lazy to google)

The stock fittings screw on and off the tank so you can just use it like internal fill. Tank fits close to 5 gal 4.something.
also just was looking into it and a brand new oem tank is only 40$ so I will probably pick up a new one.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna even release the 3 new hulls till world finals because I don't want to not be ready to sell and get roasted like happened on the chan

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I'm not gonna even release the 3 new hulls till world finals because I don't want to not be ready to sell and get roasted like happened on the chan

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Good poop Steve. Be ready and do it right. Looking forward to seeing your products up close at the finals.

Do you think you will bring any hulls to the finals with you that will be for sale? Seems like some manufacturers move lots of product during the finals and some don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom