Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro Diesel

creative control
Tony sleemen has one in mi and I'll get the other kids name

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Those guys come ride with us on wavedays up around port sheldon. I would love to here a report on how these ride in our freshy water waves. Tony is a great dood and I pretty sure he does motor work...for those of you in Michigan.

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

I don't have any pics with turf your gonna have to post them ...is this the red and black your talking about
vuqudesu.jpg
e7u8esyh.jpg
e4a3y4ar.jpg

How is the instruction book coming steve? Lmao!
I just bought a funny car to drag at fontana but im already stuck on which way the motor goes and if I should use a parachute?? Wish I had a manual :)
btw nice hull above. I dont visit for a week and look what I missed...

How is the instruction book coming steve? Lmao!
I just bought a funny car to drag at fontana but im already stuck on which way the motor goes and if I should use a parachute?? Wish I had a manual :)
btw nice hull above. I dont visit for a week and look what I missed...

You'll never see it it came and left without you

I don't need a manual. I need about 10 hrs of my time and some water. That is some bad ass :):):):) and they ride as good as they look.

Wish others felt like yourself, that was my point...

and finally got to tune my backie chick last week and the ski is super fun and look forward to riding it more this week. Very stable at wot and has plenty of pop to help with aerials. Tuned it without intake grate, next time going to have the +2/+2 and see the difference.

Josh text me I got a new phone and want to get you the relay but don't have your number

Last edited:
Last summer I went through 3 hulls. Changed my drive train n stuff out in a day each time. The rok took a few days cuz I had to turf it. My biggest prob I run into is hardware size and pitch. Sometimes shorter bolts or different pitches are needed between different hulls. I was hoping to have my chan riding by 4th of July. Vacation for people to see. Idk if I'm gonna get it In time. It's coming down to the wire.

Well .... Had a chance to ride Pablo's chan and have to say I was really impressed ..... Not that that should mean anything. The fit and Finnish looked good , the ride was stable predictable and most of all fun...... Dollar for dollar got me thinking....

its not even a comparison if you wana go dollar for dollar. Steves killing it in that aspect as well as most others when it comes to a/m hulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom