Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i get mine ill put out my number to meet up with the michigan guys that are interested. All i can say is Steve went well above and beyond my expectations. He has a deal right now for the carbon kev skis get em while there hot.

IM in flint mi. i was gona try and bring the chan to the freerides in michigan. Probably not gona get it together before torch lk. I should be able to make it to wave rave tho.

I just realized I snuck a cell pic in last weeks photo shoot for our magazine add and our video coming out soon all share more once I get the real ones
nymumamy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

56 pounds 100% ready to bolt together ....turf( 26mm pad top and bottom )... pump shoe... front Hood latch full carbon finished engine bay... with a :):):):) load of clear coat
a8usa2ys.jpg

Thats awesome man. cant wait to open her up. Foams just dead weight. first time i rode one without foam never went back. NOW a foamed ski feels like a ton of bricks in the tray. IM mostly flatwater tho occasionally I'm in the great lks w 4-6' surf. well put her to the test.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
circa was smart and didn't want No bull:):):):) foam

I'm riding Superjett's old topdeck conversion with no foam and I agree. Foam is just too much of a hassle. I'm really pumped to try a BC. Steve, I hope you stick to your guns and show up to the finals with some test skis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom