Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I don't know the price, weight, or material on most Chans with issues but I've used this reference many times with BOB owners... Pick 2:
Light
Cheap
Strong

If you chose the first 2 then you're asking for trouble

Scorn800

Ride for life
This is the Chan thread .... of awesomeness. It would be awesome if Steve showed up and apologised to these kids he's ripped off , lied to and treated like lesser individuals. Maybe he should put his ego in his back pocket and step up and contact these kids with an ETA of when the parts they payed for and havent recieved will arive on thier doorsteps. Meanwhile I will continue my line of questioning. More to come.

Your friends atleast got hulls. what about that dude Christian that din't get anything and is out 5 large.
No one should give this steve guy a dime

air blair

you are the reason
Is there a class action suit on this guy yet? If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. Its where good people do nothing, evil will triumph. Dry em up, he makes some sick stuff but screws people. Really people you want to feed that monster. They only get bigger. Ok now im unsubscribing from this crap.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well it's 3:45 am just got done wrenching ( I do my best work after 12:00) plus two sick kids with temps at 102 degrees and throwing up .....

WB ,as we say in the south "I can see your blood is up" so I'll be careful . My comment about resale was a joke .It's my way of introducing humor to this topic. My comments were general in nature about AM hulls .... NOT YOUR SPECFIC HULL.

I have a crackly chan , and I stated that if you get one " it's a Fun hull WITH PROBLEMS. Plan on doing some reinforcement " I'd say that's pretty honest even for a guy concerned about his resale value.

I'm sorry your friends and others on the board got burned . Sadly ,all the posts in the world are not going to help your collective cause no matter how legitimate your claims are.

I can offer no advise on mandrel pipe bending , 650 head gaskets or crappy who ever ported 701's . However , I am certain my self and other chan owners only have 4 options concerning our hulls . I chose a combination of 2 and 3 .

1. Splash it and build your own
2. Reinforce it
3. Ride it like it is
4. Sale it
5. Turn it into one of the 550 beer coolers or a planter.

I took 2 and 3 too, and come fall probably 1

My customer asked Steve about his missing parts and this was his text reply , " Your boyfriend in the X said you made your own since I f*#!ked you sooo bad"

He then text him saying he just wants his parts that he's forced to try and make his own. ( hood pin setups)
"Oh sweet send me some pics of what you guys come up with"

Christian_83

Xscream
if anyone can help me get in touch with some lawyer or someone who can do anything regarding Steve taking my money and not making my hull or giving my money back - it would be much appreciated. I don't know were to start and end as I'm in Denmark.

SterlingSilva

-----------------
I'd start collecting names and info along with proof of payment from others in your situation and talk to an attorney.
Cant see how he'd remain in business much longer with an attitude and business practices like that and like BK said... anybody dumb enough to send him money at this point cant say they weren't warned.

Cant help but wonder if and how he'd ever expect to show his face at another freeride lol eventually somebody gonna beat the hull outta him lol

Last edited:
Thanks to the people on here PMing me on how to figure out the hood pin situation. Not one of them was Steve though , you know , the guy that got paid for the product but never sent it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom