Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the electric lime?

You wish gel don't pop like that!!! You would never guess What it took me to get this color..pics do it No justice . I actually originally came up with it buy not knowing What the he'll I was doing... it's white base then white silver and blue Pearl then 4 coats of lime gold candy and 2 coast of organic green candy and it makes the baddest antifreeze green ever

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

This is one of the blemish hulls I was waiting for a ski to debulk so I could add add resin before I went home and decided to bang out the bottom.

todc207

Drama diffuser
That carbon and Kevlar with some of that bright green mixed in would be to die for. I gotta hand it to ya every pic you have posted have been super impressive. Wish I would have looked at the one at flat water Friday closer now.

We have all the stuff to make them just don't have time to make them I want to smooth the inside of the ski before I marmot

What is the expected wait time on a hull?
And do the first people that ordered hulls have them and are just keep the build on the DL?

Have the blem hulls sold?

Getting a little anxious? Didn't Steve post that the blems were glass hulls?

Edit:I looked and he said pre release from first couple glass hulls caused the blems, so it could have been any hull that got em. Don't mind me, just rambling.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
I'm not sure who's more impatient, Mark or me.....

But I'm not asking for myself.

I am anxious tho.... As in... 5 y/o pacing to use the restroom anxious.
(I wish posting gifs from apple products was easier.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom