Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

todc207

Drama diffuser
I gotta hand it to ya those are some of the sexiest paint jobs ever. Orange is my color to. Can't wait to see the top deck of that one painted. Hope to see that one in person some day.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
You will see some cool paint we plan on bringing some heat to finals since we flopped at Daytona !!!!!! lmfao

The important thing is you kept your promise and showed up no matter what. You're selling hulls not engines and although a well tuned ski helps to show the hulls true potential you proved yourself as a hull builder by showing up and following through. Your product quality was seen by many people and I'm sure you still met a lot of people and had conversations with potential customers. It may have seemed like a bust but I was thankful you showed up and I'm sure many people would agree with that... Especially Swapmeet for not wasting money on a plane ticket!

swapmeet

Brotastic
^^^^
damn-straight-43659033712.jpeg

I'll be running a B-pipe, limited chamber.

Steve mentioned running a Xmetal style box where the battery would traditionally go.

I currently have a TDR, Factory RN, and another bulky (TDR-ish) waterbox. I figure i'm gonna have to go with a ATP or Xmetal, but I thought i'd ask ya'll.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
^^^^
damn-straight-43659033712.jpeg

I'll be running a B-pipe, limited chamber.

Steve mentioned running a Xmetal style box where the battery would traditionally go.

I currently have a TDR, Factory RN, and another bulky (TDR-ish) waterbox. I figure i'm gonna have to go with a ATP or Xmetal, but I thought i'd ask ya'll.

Why not run any of those boxes in the standard waterbox location? There must be enough room.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Thanks everyone, for some reason I thought it took a smaller AM box. I'm trying to make sure I have most of the parts I need when my hull comes in.

On the length,

The hull with flush plate has a 71 inch running surface .. The overall is 77 inch tip to tip ...

Pulled from another thread. But I think hes only offering with the long plate now. Can't remember how long the plate is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom